Working Out Thread

Tonight is Yoga :rolleyes: I might skip it and do Cardio or Core. I dont feel like stretching out lol I dont mind starting off on lean just to get the wifey going. Im not fat just got a beer belly so focusing on my midsection fat wouldnt hurt me.

You will probably end up drenched in your first 45 minutes. That's all I do. After the 45 minutes everything is poses and stretches, which I don't waste time with.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

did you guys buy your dvds or obtain by other means?

Got it from someone else :D

i was thinking about just buying it on amazon for 140 and get it here by friday. I just didnt know if that was a waste of money or not

166 lbs:emb:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Tell goodguy to lay off those monsters! He has an addiction to them lol Plus our family has a history of Diabetes so theyre not good to beging with anyways. I havent started jogging but I think I might add a couple days of jogging to go along with the p90x. I started the Lean course since its the only way to keep the wifey going, were doing it together so If I stop she stops lol

166 lbs doesn't sound like a lot!! How much does goodguy weigh? I love those coffee Monsters! Awesome! I had one for dinner :D

i was thinking about just buying it on amazon for 140 and get it here by friday. I just didnt know if that was a waste of money or not

It's only a waste of money if you end up not liking it and not re-selling it. But, getting the dvd's by other means is best unless you're one of those that needs the real discs, booklets, etc.

It's only a waste of money if you end up not liking it and not re-selling it. But, getting the dvd's by other means is best unless you're one of those that needs the real discs, booklets, etc.

True. well i have ATT coming out on saturday to hook me up some of that internets. so maybe i d/l it.

Okay, so here's some photos of my new home gym and some of my other equipment.

4780699410_7d72a21cf8_b.jpg

4780072513_250fb257e8_b.jpg