World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
27744463866980267595.gif

75752265366583732708.gif

As much as I love soccer, I am never surprised to hear someone say that soccer players are a bunch of whiney little girls. They roll and act all over the pitch and when they get mad off the pitch, they kick people in the butt like David Villa just did there.....and then there's Patrice Evra..... what a shame.

Even though he was french, I still give Zidane huge props for head-butting the italians and bringing some manliness back into the sport! I never cared much for Villa anyways so this just makes me positive that I don't like the guy.

lol that's all between teammates, that must of been a result of constant hitting during practice. Happens all the time there's no animosity. Plus those three guys will be playing in Barca this next upcoming season.

The dutch are now blaming the ref for their loss! :hilarious: the way I see it is they played with 2 players for free during most of the match. The foul that Van Bommel did in the first few minutes to Iniesta was a straight red and he got a yellow only and the flying kick to Xavi Alonso's chest from De Jong was another red that only got a yellow, so the dutch should be happy they made it most of the game with 11 players. Also, Robben missed 2 1-on-1s so they are the only ones at fault. Their inability to put the Spaniards away cost them the game. Iniesta's goal was not offside ;)

Now that the cup is over, I feel some emptiness in my mornings, oh well the dream begins for Brazil 2014!! :scat: can't wait!! :oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, Spain deserved to win that match. BUT - the dutch had every chance in the world to put them away. You HAVE to make your one-on-ones, and I totally agree about that De Jong call. It was easily a red in any other game.

Yeah it turned into a midfield game. The Dutch controlled Xavi from minute 15 and on. So Spain's ball movement was heavily relied on Iniesta. On the other hand Wesley Sniejder was also stopped and that's were the Dutch had such a hard time moving forward. Without their creative presence, they were pretty much on their turf waiting. They had two and missed them so yeah that came back to haunt them at the end. Must suck having played 3 finals and never winning one!

Well deserved win for Spain.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Jog On well deserved, spain are bunch of cheating cunts

Basically barca playing and it showed with the cheating and the constant diving and imaginary wave carding there is no need for this in football.

With all the media hype, that was quite possiably the worst mmatch of the world cup and quite possiably the world cup i have seen.

Shut up Scoot. And like Horhay mentioned earlier. Holland played with 2 extra players. Holland was diving just as much lmao. Especially at the end trying to get a PK.:hilarious:

Shut up Scoot. And like Horhay mentioned earlier. Holland played with 2 extra players. Holland was diving just as much lmao. Especially at the end trying to get a PK.:hilarious:

Rick shut up you idiot, spain are divers, yes holland was lucky to have a player on the pitch

but spains lack of ambtion not to attack and just dive everytime they got touched and wave the imaginary cards was disgusting

your clearly blinded by the media hype

Rick shut up you idiot, spain are divers, yes holland was lucky to have a player on the pitch

but spains lack of ambtion not to attack and just dive everytime they got touched and wave the imaginary cards was disgusting

your clearly blinded by the media hype

This, Both teams didn't deserve to win after that match, but the diving was horrendous in this world cup. And the Oscar goes to....