• I want none

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Title: World War Z Blu-ray SteelBook - ONLY AT BLUFANS
Release date: End of Jan, 2014, GROUP BUY SOLD OUT!
Print run: 500 print run
Numbered: Yes, on the slipcover
Group Buy: here
Price: $60 shipped to Hubs
Details:
- Worldwide steelbook
- Exclusive slipcover
- Exclusive booklet
- Exclusive disc artwork

- Steelbook Artwork

pol_pl_WORLD-WAR-Z-Blu-ray-2D-3D-STEELBOOK-PL-32083_2.jpg

[Note]
This is not blufans exclusive # title, same as G.I.Joe 2 Steelbook release

Slip:

View attachment 55058

Not available
View attachment 55059

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited by a moderator:
pbtour4il, that gif is blowing my mind. That's a better preview than the previews I watched today, after which I still couldn't pull the trigger and went to work. I let the GB come and go. The amaray has been as cheap as 1/8 the price you pay for blufans + shipping. What the heck, I just hit BIN at the big auction site for the same price as the GB + shipping. Now that frees up my brain to think of other unimportant stuff. :p

Can anyone please confirm/deny that the discs with this are basically the same as the ES exclusive one? I have both but only want to keep one. I'm inclined towards the ES because it's WEA but if the transfer and sound etc are better on this, then...

Can anyone please confirm/deny that the discs with this are basically the same as the ES exclusive one? I have both but only want to keep one. I'm inclined towards the ES because it's WEA but if the transfer and sound etc are better on this, then...

In the same boat here, friend!

Too bad ths BF edition is the theatrical version and not the unrated like ES, because there is a lot missing check here:

http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=594947

Maybe keep ES just for that or just sell it and buy a amaray and put the disc in the BF release.

I had read somewhere that this world wide steelbook contained the unrated and theatrical version on the blu-ray // the 3D Disc is only Theatrical version...

did I read wrong ?

BF used the world wide steelbook it isn't WEA...

I got this Bf knowing it was this steelbook as I didn't like the artwork of the ES white one(that one also I read contained Blu-ray= Theatrical and Unrated + 3D = Theatrical Only

Then its me not getting your question. This bf release does not include the extended version, only the theatrical shorter version. The ES had both. I picked this bf edition and just bought and added the extended disc.