World War Z - Limited Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [France]

Finally, World War Z in Amazon.
Release Date: November 20th, 2013
Price: EUR54.98
Buy Link: Amazon FR
Notes:
Edited Google translation of Content section on Amazon.fr -
• Combo Blu-ray 3D steelbook
• unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages
• 68-minute bonus DVD
• 10 collector cards "cities destroyed,"
• A2 sized Poster
• Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies

wwz.jpg

wwz2.jpg

spoiler]

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! finally,amazon france has jumped into the NUMBERS game.
Combo Blu-ray 3D edition metal case • unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages • 68-minute bonus DVD • 10 collector cards "cities destroyed," the Post • A2 • Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies.

OMG!...Just thinking this might be a jumbo...Hope not thought.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Ah, might be a slip case on the left...

as posted above,this comes from the amazon.fr site directly:
Content: • Combo Blu-ray 3D edition metal case • unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages • 68-minute bonus DVD • 10 collector cards "cities destroyed," the Post • A2 • Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies

the case looks like a solid box containing all the goodies inside.the steelbook is probably the same cover for the european releases.

Last edited:
:-( too expensive. Dont know if this is the extended cut but doesn t seem so as extended cut is normally only on the 2D Disc and there doesn t seem to have one here. And I already have the uk on hold in the GB so don t want to double dip.
The 68 min DVD bonus and postcards would have interested me though...

When I start checking out, the price goes down to 45 euro's, but add in shipping it comes back to 54 euro's, that is shipped to Canada.

don't know what the big fuzz is with the pricing since we haven't seen additional pics of whats inside the box.fnac collector's boxes go in the range of 99 euros at times so if this turns out decent then the price is justified IMO
plus it's numbered :LOL: