Wreck-It Ralph (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #3)-gift [China]

Are you trying to reserve the 'sticker' or 'notebook' version?

• Sticker

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • Notebook

Votes: 108 31.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: July 2013
NOTE - Blufans.com does NOT ship directly to non-Chinese destinations
Group Buy: Stickers or Notebook

The front:
View attachment 29541

The back:
wir-sb2.JPG

Inside art:
insideart.JPG

Bonus Gifts (Notebook or Sticker, can only choose one):
Notebook version here
Sticker version here

2D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 2D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)
Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck - It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Disney Intermission:The Gamers Guide To Wreck-It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Alternate & Deleted Scenes Run Time(00:00:00)
Video Game Commercials Run Time(00:00:00)
Learn How To Take Your Favorite Movies On The Go: Disney Digital Copy Run Time(00:01:02)

3D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 3D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)

Full 3D slip:

3dslip.JPG

Regular Slip :
regslip.jpg

Attachments

• WIRF.JPG
    WIRF.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 651
  • WIRF.png
    WIRF.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 582
Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't number 2000/2000 be the really special one since it was the last one made? Think about it, no more being made after that one. Last of its kind. Sort of like the last Twinkie when people thought they would never be produced again.

Actually I believe where this whole low numbers being desirable craze comes from is coin collecting hobbyists. The press used to strike a coin is at it's freshest and sharpest with the first coins are minted thus they are the most desired. The coins become slightly dull and less, and less perfect as more, and more are made. The mentality has simply bleed over into other collecting hobbies.

Reactions: WKRP
Wouldn't number 2000/2000 be the really special one since it was the last one made? Think about it, no more being made after that one. Last of its kind. Sort of like the last Twinkie when people thought they would never be produced again.

The most desirable number is always number 1. It's the one that goes for the most money and which most collectors will want. Its also the hardest to find with most collectibles. Some people will see the last number as a good one to have. I always think the lower the better.:D

Actually I believe where this whole low numbers being desirable craze comes from is coin collecting hobbyists. The press used to strike a coin is at it's freshest and sharpest with the first coins are minted thus they are the most desired. The coins become slightly dull and less, and less perfect as more, and more are made. The mentality has simply bleed over into other collecting hobbies.

That makes a lot of sense to me.

I don't like numbers. Just something else to worry about. The value of confirming the total number of steels is dubious. They could just tell us.

Reactions: blu-steel
Hey Geek how did you make these, they look awesome. I'd love one for my Zavvi WIR will you be selling some?

1. Obtain a lenticular slipcover or card.

Magnet_Sheets_Adhesive_8-5x11.jpg

3. Scissors.

:)

The trickiest part is getting the lenti off of the slipcover without damaging it. Then you will need to scrub it down with a bunch of goo gone to get the adhesive residue off of it before putting it on the magnetic backing.

...however Don't worry about it Cudz....which version do you want? I'll whip another up and send it your way. It is the least I can do for all the group buys you have done for me.

actually...strike that. Both are coming your way. I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Last edited:
1. Obtain a lenticular slipcover or card.

Magnet_Sheets_Adhesive_8-5x11.jpg

3. Scissors.

:)

The trickiest part is getting the lenti off of the slipcover without damaging it. Then you will need to scrub it down with a bunch of goo gone to get the adhesive residue off of it before putting it on the magnetic backing.

...however Don't worry about it Cudz....which version do you want? I'll whip another up and send it your way. It is the least I can do for all the group buys you have done for me.

Awesome, thanks so much Geek very kind of you. I prefer version A please, let me know if you need any money for shipping.:oohyeah:

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
^
Everything is on me. Will get them out soon.

Version A might look a tad bit off if the Zavvi version has an embossed boarder. It is not be tall enough to fully cover all of the boarder.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimJim24
^
I have been going at them with a warmed up putty knife.

The slip covers don't usually survive the operation but they are pretty much useless once the lenticular is off of them anyway. Remember to remove any and all gook from the back of the lenticular before adhering it to the magnet. I put a bunch of goo gone on a rag and just rub the hell out of it until it is all gone.

Just be gentle and it should be okay.