Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2012
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had a crack at this a while ago using the same poster art, but wasn't too happy with the outcome... thought it looked a bit too plain since it lacked any other characters, but then the other posters which do feature more characters look terribly Photoshopped IMO.

Anyway, here it is...

View attachment 240807
1x to the USA please! :woot: :D @Noodles That's awesome my friend :thumbs:
Cursing is not tolerated on these forums :LOL:
YES! This is a family oriented forum :stop: None of that here! :D LOL! :hilarious: :p

Reactions: Noodles
I will be getting this as well as the Amazon Digibook

Just matter of waiting now for Hmv Ireland website listing or pick up on release date in a Hmv Ireland store
I got the days of future past steelbook in-store last time even though it was not listed on Ireland Website

Reactions: luke98
I think the problem is it had a lot to live up to with how great days of future past was, some people want bigger and better each time but sometimes it's not always the way to go.
I have a feeling it won't be as good as DOFP but I'm still really looking forward to it plus quicksilver having a bigger part and bringing nigtcrawler back is a huge thumbs up from me

I didn't mind x men 3 and it can't be as bad as that!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I actually had a crack at this a while ago using the same poster art, but wasn't too happy with the outcome... thought it looked a bit too plain since it lacked any other characters, but then the other posters which do feature more characters look terribly Photoshopped IMO.

Anyway, here it is...

View attachment 240807
Love this design! Think it looks better how you've designed it with the title at the bottom, less distracting :thumbs:

Preordered and payed up front via paypal.

Havent seen it yet, but i have all other xmen steels so this needs to be added to the collection.

Will deffo be getting this to complete the trilogy. Saw it last night,wasn't overly impressed, but still an enjoyable watch. X-men will never be done right till/if it goes back to Marvel

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Unfortunately and unsurprisingly no continuity with the U.K. X-MEN steelbooks - apart from the 3 from last May - and I'm thinking it will be a good idea to do them all again - when they've finished the series - but in a similar style to make a nice looking set:-
66208_large.jpg
75334_large.jpg
95398_large.jpg
41251_large.jpg
124941_large.jpg
28325_large.jpg
124940_large.jpg

79744_large.jpg
124942_large.jpg
104843_large.jpg
130999_large.jpg
X-Men-Apocalypse-1-600x395.jpg

Sadly, it looks like most images for this film are pretty busy with so many characters involved and because of that I'd go the other way and choose something minimal and uncluttered for the front like this new promotional poster . . . with a de-bossed title if possible.

Last edited:
the mock up artwork is OK, but should've been better. maybe i'm gonna wait for another country of version.
the movie is not bad, DOFP and first class is better, but apocalypse is not that rotteb bad :)

looking forward to seeing this and imho never believe the crictics they are full of there own self importance and only there views are right its called god syndrome.
the audience score on rt is more accurate to get a feel but still believe watch it yourself and judge your own opinion

like art there for moment but will hold off till confirmed have a horrible feeling they will change it don't know why :rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
Just got back from seeing the film. It's alright but very by the numbers and under developed in many ways but no Origins Wolverine. Happy to continue the collection with this steelbook even with the tempt art.

Just got back from the IMAX and have to say, from an enjoyment point of view I loved it, for me it's equal to civil war in the enjoyment stakes, I thought the villain was decent, much better than ultron for example, not sure why it's getting such mixed reviews, its as good as the first class and days of future past.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Steelbook not required for me. Saw this yesterday and absolutely hated it. I expected to be at least mildly entertained as with The Last Stand but.......wow. Won't rant in detail as a lot of people probably haven't seen it yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187