Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2012
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this again tonight, actually better 2nd time, can just sit back and enjoy. And way better in 2d imo.
Lookin forward to the release now, heard there was quite alot cut, wonder if we'll have another rogue cut situation hmmm :whistle:

Watched this again tonight, actually better 2nd time, can just sit back and enjoy. And way better in 2d imo.
Lookin forward to the release now, heard there was quite alot cut, wonder if we'll have another rogue cut situation hmmm :whistle:

Baby rogue cut

• Thanks
Reactions: DudleyMan
This film was such a complete stinker I am so upset as spent so much on the whole collection of Xmen/wolverine films on steelbook but I can't buy this it was hard to get through once and sadly have no desire to watch this ridiculously boring again film :(

Reactions: neo
This film was such a complete stinker I am so upset as spent so much on the whole collection of Xmen/wolverine films on steelbook but I can't buy this it was hard to get through once and sadly have no desire to watch this ridiculously boring again film :(

Why does this affect your other x men or wolverine steels?
Just don't buy it!

Why does this affect your other x men or wolverine steels?
Just don't buy it!

It doesn't it's just it's a shame as you like to have a set (well I do) and I loved the other films and this film literally upset me how **** it was

It doesn't it's just it's a shame as you like to have a set (well I do) and I loved the other films and this film literally upset me how **** it was

Oh, the way you put it was like your angry you own the others and wasted money. If you like the original and previous films then you like them is all I meant

Still not seen it and was meant to tomorrow but it might have to be another time now. Still looking forward to it and I'll make my own mind up once I've seen it

Oh, the way you put it was like your angry you own the others and wasted money. If you like the original and previous films then you like them is all I meant

Still not seen it and was meant to tomorrow but it might have to be another time now. Still looking forward to it and I'll make my own mind up once I've seen it

No I'm angry at them for making such a bad film in one of my favourite franchises. It won't affect the other films as this one is such a blank boring mess that you can literally not watch this and if they make a new one you won't have missed much which is a shame as I was really looking forward to it but ah well

I am sure you will love it, I know it ;) lol

No I'm angry at them for making such a bad film in one of my favourite franchises. It won't affect the other films as this one is such a blank boring mess that you can literally not watch this and if they make a new one you won't have missed much which is a shame as I was really looking forward to it but ah well

I am sure you will love it, I know it ;) lol

Also one of my fav franchises

Lol blank boring mess that you can literally not watch

Well luckily not everyone is the same and has the same views as yourself

I've seen/ heard people praising it and hating on it so it's hard to judge (like batman vs superman), it definatley don't sound as good as days of future past but I won't know until I see it

It can't be as bad as wolverine origins anyway which is the worst in the franchise (without counting this one). Watchable with some okayish moments but defiantly the worse in my book

Also one of my fav franchises

Lol blank boring mess that you can literally not watch

Well luckily not everyone is the same and has the same views as yourself

I've seen/ heard people praising it and hating on it so it's hard to judge (like batman vs superman), it definatley don't sound as good as days of future past but I won't know until I see it

It can't be as bad as wolverine origins anyway which is the worst in the franchise (without counting this one). Watchable with some okayish moments but defiantly the worse in my book

it's MUCH WORSE than any other Xmen film.

People criticised batman vs Superman that film is a fu***** epic in comparison to this shocking Xmen film

I really don't want to argue, I am just stating my opinion. Its when you love something that you hope it's going to be wonderful and it's just a shame it could have been so much more if they cut out over an hour of it, it might have been ok but out of two and half hours the last half and hour is the only vaguely watchable bit which is shame particularly as some of my favourite characters are introduced.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and andy01652

You loved the other films - surely you can't be including the mess that was The Last Stand is that statement :)

This artwork is PERFECT, I hope they dont change it!

But, I hope Fox is smart enough to move the title to his arm like on the poster, instead of the title in his face:

_1450048116.jpg

So, they could use the embossing stencil from the czech DofP Steelbook (just X-Men is embossed, nothing more):

film_20467_3.jpg

I actually had a crack at this a while ago using the same poster art, but wasn't too happy with the outcome... thought it looked a bit too plain since it lacked any other characters, but then the other posters which do feature more characters look terribly Photoshopped IMO.

Anyway, here it is...

View attachment 240807

Wow, that looks pretty good. I would prefer a matt finish with a embossed title like the X2 Steelbook, but without the 3D blu-ray.

Reactions: Noodles
i just went to see it n loved it! i'm an x man fan, i have always enjoyed these better than the avengers, especially the last hideous ultron.... lets see the art around the globe....

hope the art stays. not seen the film yet but as marvel (fan) and marvel steel collector must have. and I do not believe its such a disaster some members here make it to be.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@Wreck
just read
[link removed]

there will be 3 releases of this including 4k, any idea if we will be getting 4k in steels at all this year or you think they will just be 4k on its own for a while and not in steels???

basil :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that 52% on RT was earned seeing as how people either loved it (like me) or want to scrub it from the face of the earth. I'll definitely be adding at least some form of steelbook to my collection. I wonder if Target will do another metalpak or futurpak or whatever it is they do?

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
stuff it have put an order in for this, just hope art remains same. as going on hols in 2 weeks time and won't be able to get near a computer at all. sun sun sun :D:D:D:D:D:D

basil :thumbs: