X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D - In theaters May 23rd, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The X-Men send Wolverine to the past to change a major historical event that could globally impact man and mutant kind.
With: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore
and: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage,

Trailer:

#1:

Attachments

• X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
There are around 4 90-120 second full scenes available on Rotten Tomato. I had to get out of that site after watching 2, I feel like it's going to ruin the movie a little. Not to mention the two very long trailers. I haven't been as excited for an X-Men movie since the 1st one!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official "Extinction / All The X-Men" Featurette (2014) [HD] :LOL:

Can't wait to see this! It's gonna be FU**ING EPIC! :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN and tridon
I can wait for tonight to take all the family to watch it :)

This movie originally was set back until the end of world cup, but FOX did a good move to keep the release date for today :D

I just read a spoiler at another site. It said "spoiler" and I clicked on it because I have zero will power when there's a spoiler just a click away. :p

Anyway, the spoiler was AWESOME, so I'm gonna put it below to test all of your will power. :hilarious:

DO... NOT... CLICK...

After the events of the film, Jean Grey and Cyclops are alive and well. :scat::scat::scat:

The reviews coming in on this are HUGE! Some are calling it the best X-film ever and several reviewers have even said that this is right up there with The Avengers for superhero films. I'm PUMPED!