X-Men Quadrilogy Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Only At Blufans) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of March, 2017 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: X-MEN Quadrilgy Collection WWA steelbooks OAB (Only at Blufans) includes X-Men: Apocalypse + X-Men: First Class + X-Men Origins: Wolverine + The Wolverine
All come with Blufans Exclusive Numbered Full Slip Case. Limited to 300 sets only.
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
- Quadrilogy
- Apocalypse

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin has said
If you are a Blufans VIP, you can preorder the OAB set with me from now till May 12th. (While Supplies Last!) I will post the price info. tonight.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
What a bizarre set... Understand they can't release DoFP yet, but why bother with this set until they can? Feels wrong to have these movies, which are clearly meant to be kept together, with a movie in the middle missing.

Also really irks me that three movies have a black cover while the Apocalypse cover is white...

What a bizarre set... Understand they can't release DoFP yet, but why bother with this set until they can? Feels wrong to have these movies, which are clearly meant to be kept together, with a movie in the middle missing.

Also really irks me that three movies have a black cover while the Apocalypse cover is white...

Well, this release is not for you but for those who don't care for what you care...:thumbs:

This must be a first terrible, utterly terrible Blufans release since their early times (when there was just a slip).
You're all understandably complaining about missing Future Past, but that still wouldn't make a compete or coherent set.
There are 9 movies or 3 trilogies. The "original trilogy", the prequel trilogy, and the trilogy of Wolverine films. So they should be sold either separately, or in sets of 3, or as a 9 movie box. Not 4, not even 5 makes sense.
Plus the steelbooks are those artsy-drawn versions that I held off buying for a year and a half until finally getting the FilmArena treatment with them included.
On top of all continuing art from one slip to another is NEVER a good idea. You will not keep them like that together anyway (unless you're a huge fan and separate a special shelf for it), and looking at them one by one separately in hand it'll look stupid and incomplete.
Same as art that goes from front to back (like recent Machete from KimChi). It is just bad taste and shouldn't be done.

Looking at photos there sure is some quality work done on the fronts of the fullslips, but counting in all the factors, this is a bad release.