Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

my last purchase with slipcover, all old movies, except for the avengers

HP1.jpg

Marvels.jpg

Inception.jpg

theateam.jpg

MI4.jpg

Just back from the ASDA midnight run. Prometheus 3d slip is really cool in hand, had to pick it up. Would of got the 2D slip too as thats cool but spent the money on a bottle of 16 yo Lagavulin ;)

119319.jpg

119320.jpg

119321.jpg

No slip on Rock of ages, but a smart purple case.

Very nice ricster, that Prometheus slip looks great! I've never seen that lenticular before either, what's the film like?

Very nice ricster, that Prometheus slip looks great! I've never seen that lenticular before either, what's the film like?

I quite enjoyed the film. Alot of people hate it because of blah blah blah. But its what Ridley wanted it to be and I think its a great part 1.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Today's haul.

Slips outnumber steels for a change :)

119349.jpg

119348.jpg

119350.jpg

119351.jpg

Cool! Is that the DVD slip?

Haha yeah, did a convert ... figured Id see if anyone noticed.

Its only $5 at Target right now. YMMV (was on their cheap endcap)

I lined it up next to a blu-ray in store and noticed i was possible to cut off botom of slip to make it blu-ray sized without messing up the art etc. It just cut off wording at bottom thtt said Hulk vs. Thor .... Hulk vs. Wolverine.

Its a much better lenti then my pics show ... Figured id have smoe fun with it ... took a bigger blu-ray case at home and switched the art with some trimming. Now I should actually buy Hulk VS on blu-ray to stick inside.

US Avengers slipcover

EEK! I did an unboxing of the Wal-Mart Gift Set and was talking about how amazing that effect was and to think that its release day limited... this just became even more awesome! :drool:

Well finally a hi-res shot of the effect on select slipcovers from release week. The radiating light effect is seen from all angles. The newer batch of slipcovers only have the horizontal light rays.
avengers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well finally a hi-res shot of the effect on select slipcovers from release week. The radiating light effect is seen from all angles. The newer batch of slipcovers only have the horizontal light rays.
View attachment 17199

Yep, during my Target 4-Disc Prometheus hunt yesterday and today I noticed the effect was gone from the Avengers slipcovers. The new slips (just like you said) only have the horizontal line with the rest of the covers having a shiny hologram look. So glad I have two of the release week slips! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333
I got all the avengers slips from USA minus the blue target exclusive one. hard finding JUST the slip on that.