Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
So down for this. Easily my most anticipated film release in years. This, SM3 and Flash have got me positively giddy :drool:

I've already got the ML steel inside the HDZ SL at the moment, which imo was the only decent steel/slip combo for the film.

I'll happily lap up this release as well though. Hopefully the DL won't be best so I can grab a copy with the 4K included :rolleyes:

Reactions: willbar84
I enjoyed JL, but like most feel it fell short of the spectacle of the marvel universe. Not really sure if that had to do with the darker side of the series as previously mentioned. It just fell short of sensational to me. Very looking forward to what the Zackster throws down. Even happier that it is Manta that is attached to this initially!! Love me some Manta, baby!!!

Reactions: Flloydo
Anyone who thinks this is going to be essentially the same film again, recut, is very misinformed. The story is going to be completely different, as is the tone, the score and essentially all of the footage. Another Spider-Man 3 editors cut, this is not...

It's a 4hr film, excluding credits, less than 10% of which was shown in the theatrical cut. So you're talking well over 3.5hrs of new footage, that's enough to constitute 2 films let alone 1! :rofl:

I’m sure they’ll do a great job but it’s just such a boring release compared to those they teased earlier this year/last year (whenever it was).

I desperately need Blade Runner and Her. Two of my all time favs.
Agreed. I already have the Japanese 4K, Titans of Cult and the re-release with Harrison's face and debossed title of BR. I'd totally be down for a ML lenti though, seeing as I passed on the hdz silver label. Would love a Her steel as well.. the kimchi is disgustingly expensive and unattainable :rofl:

Reactions: Mararagan
I get why some may be sceptical, I would be if this was a simple director's cut where a few scenes are sprinkled here and there, but this isn't one of those. This is its own movie, when we finally get to see Snyder's original vision.

For those who haven't seen the teaser trailer, here you go, you're welcome. :p

This is not your typical director's cut... This is a completely different movie. 3.5 hours of unseen footage.
Very few movies succeed with the duration of above 2.5 hours. I have a lot of doubts this one will, but we’ll see.
Just don’t get too uspet when it drags.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I get why some may be sceptical, I would be if this was a simple director's cut where a few scenes are sprinkled here and there, but this isn't one of those. This is its own movie, when we finally get to see Snyder's original vision.

For those who haven't seen the teaser trailer, here you go, you're welcome. :p

It’s like I watched a complete different movie