Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
There's a poll lol somewhere showing that less than 25% of viewers will be able to finish the 4 hour movie in one setting. I think it'll be less than that TBH.

Amateurs. Evidently 75% of people have never had a lotr extended marathon then, and for that they have my pitty. Watching this in one sitting will be an absolute cinch :rofl:

it’s literally going to be on in our homes, do people not realise they can pause stuff if need be?
why is there even a poll LOL

I know right haha 4hrs is easy anyway. 8-12 after dinner on a Thursday night. Most excitement I've had in months :rofl:

haha exactly. At the moment for me my only fun each week is 30 minutes on a Friday with wandaVision and an hour on sundays with the great. Waiting on Godzilla Vs Kong and this to fill in my new movies void

Mate you need Married at First Sight Australia in your life :LOL::rofl:

dont, I’ve been watching that too. I’ve been made to. It’s embarrassing but I’m also addicted to reality TV like that, big brother, first dates etc. Can’t believe it’s on every day for god knows how long from 7.30 till 9 lol. Just makes me miss big brother with those hours

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
haha exactly. At the moment for me my only fun each week is 30 minutes on a Friday with wandaVision and an hour on sundays with the great. Waiting on Godzilla Vs Kong and this to fill in my new movies void
No joke, same here. Showpiecer on Tuesdays as well. Genuinely about it though. Depressing state of affairs. Lois & Clarke starts the 23rd I think, looks decent!

Reactions: Flloydo
No joke, same here. Showpiecer on Tuesdays as well. Genuinely about it though. Depressing state of affairs. Lois & Clarke starts the 23rd I think, looks decent!

still need to start snowpiercer. Loved the film. All I’ve done since last March/ April lockdown Is binge series and crime documentaries lol. From the fall, The OA, queens gambit, sex education, Fleabag, true detective, Fargo, euphoria, killing eve, mandalorian, haunting of Bly Manor to the tiger king, don’t f**k with cats, American murder the family next door, unsolved mysteries, the jinx, the staircase, night stalker, evil genius, Cecil hotel lol, so many.

ive never really been into the DC tv series. I watched the adventures of superman when I was a kid but I find them all quite cheesey. Can’t stand Gotham, smallville, arrow etc. A bit like marvels agent of shield. Just find it too cheesey. Wish it/ they were more like daredevil, punisher and Jessica Jones. I’ve heard that DC teen titans is decent though

still need to start snowpiercer. Loved the film. All I’ve done since last March/ April lockdown Is binge series and crime documentaries lol. From the fall, The OA, queens gambit, sex education, Fleabag, true detective, Fargo, euphoria, killing eve, mandalorian, haunting of Bly Manor to the tiger king, don’t f**k with cats, American murder the family next door, unsolved mysteries, the jinx, the staircase, night stalker, evil genius, Cecil hotel lol, so many.

ive never really been into the DC tv series. I watched the adventures of superman when I was a kid but I find them all quite cheesey. Can’t stand Gotham, smallville, arrow etc. A bit like marvels agent of shield. Just find it too cheesey. Wish it/ they were more like daredevil, punisher and Jessica Jones. I’ve heard that DC teen titans is decent though
I'm with you there. Ruined netflix, prime and D+ completely lol Snowpiercer is great, better than the film imo. DC series' are questionable, cheesey as you say. As are pre D+ and netflix marvel series'.

When it comes to DC, the exceptions are titans, doom patrol and swamp thing. Probably because they're all HBO and not from the CW, less pg-13.

Crisis on infinite earth is supposed to be excellent as well, but I genuinely cba to watch like 5+ years worth of flash, supergirl, legends, arrow etc.. for it make sense.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm with you there. Ruined netflix, prime and D+ completely lol Snowpiercer is great, better than the film imo. DC series' are questionable, cheesey as you say. As are pre D+ and netflix marvel series'.

When it comes to DC, the exceptions are titans, doom patrol and swamp thing. Probably because they're all HBO and not from the CW, less pg-13.

Crisis on infinite earth is supposed to be excellent as well, but I genuinely cba to watch like 5+ years worth of flash, supergirl, legends, arrow etc.. for it make sense.

Haha yep Netflix has been fully ruined. I also did the whole US office last month and nearly finished parks and rec this month. Crazy binging

oh yeah I heard good things about swamp thing. Not heard of doom patrol though. I’m not sure what other marvel series were pre Netflix and D+ but I can only think of agents of shield. It’s so bad though. Mind you iron fist was awful too. Can’t fault daredevil, JJ and punisher though. Also enjoyed agent carter to a degree. Cage was ok at times too but I personally got a little bored.

I’m very interested in the future of marvel on D+. So far Wandavision is so refreshing. Looking forward to the other shows. But I’ll have to check out teen titans, swamp thing and doom patrol. I’ll add them to the list.

flash and supergirl was the others ones I didn’t like either. I think I see some of that infinite earth to check it out and again couldn’t handle it. I do wish those DC series were more adult. But at least we get the proper justice league in a month. Buzzing for that

I check back after a couple of days to find plenty of comments on here, none of them about the Manta release, just about how good/bad this movie will be clogging up the threads. Can't people talk about it in the movies section of the forum? :sleep:

I check back after a couple of days to find plenty of comments on here, none of them about the Manta release, just about how good/bad this movie will be clogging up the threads. Can't people talk about it in the movies section of the forum? :sleep:
hoping for great new artworks

talking about great... this movie will be great... do you all agree?
smile.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k