Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
The release of "Zack Snyder's Justice League" will be supported across WarnerMedia and DC platforms, including a soundtrack release on WaterTower Music, a curated collection from Warner Bros. Consumer Products available exclusively at DC Shop, and a first-of-its-kind, immersive, at-home dining experience in the US and UK with Wonderland at Home.

The company also announced the first wave of International launches for "Zack Snyder's Justice League." Concurrent with the premiere on HBO Max in the U.S., the DC film will be available exclusively on HBO services in Europe across the Nordics*, Central Europe**, Spain, and Portugal as well as on the HBO GO service in Asia***. In Latin America the title will premiere exclusively on HBO Max when the service launches in the region later this year. Details on additional international release dates and plans will be announced as soon as they are available.

*HBO territories in the Nordic region – Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland

**HBO territories in Central Europe – Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Poland, Montenegro and Croatia

***HBO GO territories in Asia – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan

via Warner Bros.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
With of all of the hate towards Joss Whedon right now due to his behavior on Buffy and Justice League, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future, after the release of the Snyder Cut, Warner Brothers disowns Whedon's Justice League and stops making it available across all platforms (physical media and streaming).

I'm not saying it will happen. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: gAnX and willbar84
With of all of the hate towards Joss Whedon right now due to his behavior on Buffy and Justice League, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future, after the release of the Snyder Cut, Warner Brothers disowns Whedon's Justice League and stops making it available across all platforms (physical media and streaming).

I'm not saying it will happen. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

yeah a lot has come out over the last few months from the Ray Fisher’s JL investigation giving support for the Buffy cast to speak out backing up Ray’s claims even Sarah Michelle Gellar released this statement late last week.

22AE6C72-1731-4D96-9085-87A9B1DB47C6.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised either with the Josstice League becoming unavailable across all platforms. Only way that would happen though is Toby Emmerich and to an extent Walter Hamada would have to be fired by their boss Jason Kilar at WarnerMedia who is 110% in full support of Zack Snyder’s JL and the one that forced Toby to get Zack back onboard so he could finish what he started. If not Toby would have to admit they made a mistake with the Theatrical Cut and also actually acknowledge ZSJL’s existence apart from a retweet that it’s coming out next month which is highly unlikely as WB execs wants to bury the Snyder Cut as apparently it’s just a “cul-de-sac”. With 35 million views already of the trailer since it dropped on V-Day the hype continues on building and personally I haven’t seen this much hype in the fandom since 2016 and possibly can’t see this being a one and done deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian
so much hate towards Zack Snyder, it baffles me, the man is clearly trying new things in cinema and is not your typical boring a** director, but yet people despise him... what's wrong with you guys.
Also this is clearly a historical moment which fans wanted the real movie instead of the friendly-marvel-boring movie that Joss Whedon did.

We should celebrate, it's a victory over big studios

so much hate towards Zack Snyder, it baffles me, the man is clearly trying new things in cinema and is not your typical boring a** director, but yet people despise him... what's wrong with you guys.
Also this is clearly a historical moment which fans wanted the real movie instead of the friendly-marvel-boring movie that Joss Whedon did.

We should celebrate, it's a victory over big studios

Who is despising him though? Like any director, they will have fans and they won’t. Everyone can’t and don’t like everybody! I’ve see a lot of praise toward Snyder on this site over the years. Equal to any director tbh

Why do DC fanboys have to try to attack marvel fans (and vice versa with marvel fanboys trying to attack DC fans). Some do love both studios/ companies you know. A lot in fact.

Yes the joss whedon version is 98% awful But he didn’t make a friendly-marvel-boring film. He technically made a friendly-boring-DC film. And Snyder is fixing that (hopefully)

People just can't let others enjoy things they like. If I love Snyder's films, then say "I don't enjoy Snyder's films, but I respect you liking it." If I say I love the Captain Marvel film, then say "I didn't enjoy Captain Marvel, but I respect you liking it." If I say I love to eat ****, then say "I don't like ****, but I respect you liking ****."

Is that too hard to do? You get rid of toxic fandom with that type of mindset. This can be applied to other things like politics. This allows people to have civil debates and conversations about what they like and don't like without bringing negativity into it.

I understand that the majority of toxic comments come from adolescents who are immature and don't know any better how to respect others. But the embarrassing thing is the fact that guys in their 20s, 30s, 40s can be found making major contributions to the negativity.

Oh btw, making sure I stay on topic: Can't wait for there to be a steelbook release for the Snyder Cut!!

those mother fuckers. Where is the UK on that list :angel::angel::angel::confused::confused::confused:
Sky have exclusive rights to HBO content in UK/ Ireland and in Germany, Austria and Italy until 2025
This why HBO streaming service not available in UK at the moment
That might change after Sky exclusive deal ends in 2025 if HBO then decide to not extend that deal

UK Sky Atlantic Channel broadcasts HBO and HBO max content
Some HBO shows also appear on Sky Now

You will need to wait until Sky provide details as to when they will be broadcasting Zack Snyders Justice League

You will need a Sky subscription

Last edited: