E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

Will the Snyder-cut be in the theatres? i would love to watch a 4 hour movie (would be my first time) for the experience.

904FA86C-D757-498A-B05B-A50424C9C107.jpeg

Seriously got confused for a second before I realised it was Snyder tweeting. Kinda looks like Joaquin’s joker a tiny bit. The way my eyes skimmed it threw me.

So interested to see Letos joker in this and to see how it is to his suicide squad joker. I do like him in SS but something tells me he’s going to be better in this. Looking forward to it

Last edited:
this is gonna be a mess.

yeah, sure, when steel comes out, every1 is in for it. but, nah, meh, too messy too late.

...nice try tho. (but let's not do this again, pls)

tumblr_inline_mt4kud5KjP1rox4x6540.gif

Wait, Jared Leto is going to be in the Snyder cut?
Damn. This is probably one of my most anticipated films of this year now with the exciting news after exciting news that keeps coming about it. I'm a little worried though because Snyder's films can be a bit of a mess. Especially with the runtime on this.. But hey, at least we'll see some sort of vision and interesting idea's, which allready is a huge improvement over the theatrical:thumbs:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Wait, Jared Leto is going to be in the Snyder cut?
Damn. This is probably one of my most anticipated films of this year now with the exciting news after exciting news that keeps coming about it. I'm a little worried though because Snyder's films can be a bit of a mess. Especially with the runtime on this.. But hey, at least we'll see some sort of vision and interesting idea's, which allready is a huge improvement over the theatrical:thumbs:

That's old news my friend...

Reactions: zeebeer
this is gonna be a mess.

yeah, sure, when steel comes out, every1 is in for it. but, nah, meh, too messy too late.

...nice try tho. (but let's not do this again, pls)

View attachment 497316

Lol "nefilim", you just can't help yourself, can you? Normally I don't bother calling out negativity, unless it's someone attacking someone else, but I'll make an exception here: whenever you see people excited and talking about a movie they like, you have to come and do your thing, just because.

You've already shown your dislike several times, that's fine, no one has to like everything, I sure don't, but this constant rehashing of the same needs to stop dude.

Plenty of other threads where you can voice your opinion about the relevant topic whether you're into them or not etc... So, let's not do this again.

Have a good one.