E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

manta lab wants to release the snyder cut. other retailers will follow, because they all want also a piece of the cake!
so let's hope, that we will get nice editions.
the more the better, am i right @willbar84
I was a bit disappointed with JL but I'm willing to give this cut a go, high hopes it will tell a more coherent story. DC need a bit of love atm after WW198whatever year (forgot already) imo. New suicide squad is another I hope they can get **** sorted and back on track and have faith in James Gunn
Any premium slip for this would be fantastic, I'd happily buy two and gift one to my brother. He's a huge fan of JL and a MLab would be :drool:

manta lab wants to release the snyder cut. other retailers will follow, because they all want also a piece of the cake!
so let's hope, that we will get nice editions.
the more the better, am i right @willbar84

Zeta as well, they retweeted when the HBO Max announcement dropped. Damn straight @TheCollector86 release the hype engine so we can get a taste of all the posters ready to drop after Feb 14, more the merrier equals more premiums to buy it’s a win win. As far as I’m aware there was only two Zack posters used for the Josstice League no surprise really as they are the best two by a long shot ;

6EA2BCD9-AFC8-42EC-8D20-A073086548D8.jpeg
96999BD6-2471-4E59-AC3E-7592B31E2072.jpeg

I really like Jared Leto's Joker look, however his role was destroyed by an awful cringe worthy script.
Hope he gets to redeem himself.

Shame he probably won't be in the upcoming The Suicide Squad.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Sups in the Black Suit looks SO SWEET.

Question tho... Is this really being released with that Aspect Ratio? Yes, on a big IMAX screen it would be fantastic... But 90% of people are going to be watching this at home. With 16x9 tvs...
So... Im just trying to figure out the point?