E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

1598131695424.gif

1 minute to go till Zack Snyder’s JL Panel :joy::joy::joy:

Simply in love absolutely amazing that this will be Zack Snyder’s most polished movie ever and going by the trailer it shows. Completely different movie which has been known for a long time now but to see a trailer for it in motion is watching art coming together frame by frame and could very well be the greatest CBM of all time :cigar: was also great to see Iris West in the trailer who got completed shafted in the Josstice League

@GeoRattray waited the whole day to post it :D

it looks like a complete new movie! 4hrs... f#ckin' awesome. i cant wait to watch the Snyder Cut.
I have been waiting all day to see this, another 3 hours of fandome to go, been watching @TheCollector86 so far?
WW84, The SS and now this, is DC going to top it with Black Adam?

@kaw whats your thoughts, I've got goose pimples....

I'm pumped! Loved the new footage! Didn't want it to end.

I'm not sure how I feel about the aspect ratio tho. If I was watching that in the theater in IMAX it would be great... But at home I would rather have standard widescreen.

ALSO I'm curious about Iris (Kiersey Clemons). If she will be in the Flash film now too? I thought because she was cut out of it in Whedon's version she might not return now... But is the Synder cut the OFFICIAL cut now?
So many questions! haha

Simply in love absolutely amazing that this will be Zack Snyder’s most polished movie ever and going by the trailer it shows. Completely different movie which has been known for a long time now but to see a trailer for it in motion is watching art coming together frame by frame and could very well be the greatest CBM of all time :cigar: was also great to see Iris West in the trailer who got completed shafted in the Josstice League
Everyone got shafted by Joss Whedon, Batfleck lines are so much more that the rubbish we had been given theatrically. I'm also glad this appears to be on physical media too. Replace them disks if that happens.

I wonder how they're going to cut it into 4 parts though... will each one have an obvious beginning and end like a TV episode, or just something similar to how LOTR extended editions were cut when you needed to change discs?? Gonna be interesting to see how it all turns out, that's for sure!