E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

Everyone got shafted by Joss Whedon, Batfleck lines are so much more that the rubbish we had been given theatrically. I'm also glad this appears to be on physical media too. Replace them disks if that happens.

Oh fully aware but I’m talking about the characters who got completely shafted and totally removed from the Justice League movie like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid and Iris West. I also love how not sure if it was yesterday but Zack said he refuses to use any of Joss’s lines as they are rubbish and make no sense :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Everyone got shafted by Joss Whedon, Batfleck lines are so much more that the rubbish we had been given theatrically. I'm also glad this appears to be on physical media too. Replace them disks if that happens.

I was so confused with batman in justice league. Especially because he was the b*llocks in BvS and then just awful in JL. Awful cheesy lines, facial expressions it was just all weird. Felt sorry for affleck after that

It gave me goosebumps (the good kind) too... although I think it had a lot to do with the song -- it's made me want to rewatch Watchmen now lol.

gave me watchmen vibes too. And MoS to a degree. Man I’m actually so pumped for the next round of DCEU. Haven’t felt like this with them before because for the majority they’ve been disappointing films. I remember being pumped after MoS (still the goat for me in the DCEU ...... so far) and then it was just downhill. Even though I enjoyed the extended BvS it was still nothing on MoS

I wonder how they're going to cut it into 4 parts though... will each one have an obvious beginning and end like a TV episode, or just something similar to how LOTR extended editions were cut when you needed to change discs?? Gonna be interesting to see how it all turns out, that's for sure!

If it’s all out the same time then it won’t bother me. I’ll binge all 4 like a normal film. Plus I’m a binger, when I watch a series I’ll do most the season in one sitting. But if it’s weekly that will bug the sh!t out of me.

if the latter is the case then I’ll wait 3 weeks and watch it all in one go when the 4th episode comes out. I’ll just avoid spoilers for nearly a month lol

Reactions: Noodles
gave me watchmen vibes too. And MoS to a degree. Man I’m actually so pumped for the next round of DCEU. Haven’t felt like this with them before because for the majority they’ve been disappointing films. I remember being pumped after MoS (still the goat for me in the DCEU ...... so far) and then it was just downhill. Even though I enjoyed the extended BvS it was still nothing on MoS
I've pretty much enjoyed everything they've put out so far... even Josstice League (nabbed it lol) to an extent. Admittedly the DCEU has always felt rushed and no where near what the MCU has achieved though.

If it’s all out the same time then it won’t bother me. I’ll binge all 4 like a normal film. Plus I’m a binger, when I watch a series I’ll do most the season in one sitting. But if it’s weekly that will bug the sh!t out of me.

if the latter is the case then I’ll wait 3 weeks and watch it all in one go when the 4th episode comes out. I’ll just avoid spoilers for nearly a month lol
Same... hoping they release them all in one go as I'll definitely want to binge the lot!

I've pretty much enjoyed everything they've put out so far... even Josstice League (nabbed it lol) to an extent. Admittedly the DCEU has always felt rushed and no where near what the MCU has achieved though.

same. Buzzing for WW84. I think it looks better than the first. And the first is decent. Can’t wait for the new SS to erase the sh!t one from my mind (and just keep the memories of Harley and joker). This which completely looks like a brand new and better film. This can also help erase josstice league from my memory.
And then unrelated to the universe but of course Batman. Truly can’t wait for Matt reeves batman. And to see battison in action.

oh and the Gotham knight game looks amazing too. Although it will be weird without bats. Asylum, Arkham knight, origins and city are 4 of my favourite games. They smashed the batman game like they smashed the spidey games

thing is MCU had a plan they stuck to, even tho some films failed to start with, they stuck with that plan and just did it right. Ok played it safe in some earlier films but as a whole they successfully gave the fans what they wanted. 23 films all leading to one path is one hell of a feat
Also the trust they put in some directors like Gunn for example helped. Just like Snyder with the DCEU

it looks great, but MoS is Snyder's masterpiece!!!

So far. Well for me it’s that and watchmen. Infact I hold watchmen higher than MoS. But MoS is the DCEU master piece.... so far.

looks like next year has some contenders that could take that crown.

same. Buzzing for WW84. I think it looks better than the first. And the first is decent. Can’t wait for the new SS to erase the sh!t one from my mind (and just keep the memories of Harley and joker). This which completely looks like a brand new and better film. This can also help erase josstice league from my memory.
And then unrelated to the universe but of course Batman. Truly can’t wait for Matt reeves batman. And to see battison in action.

oh and the Gotham knight game looks amazing too. Although it will be weird without bats. Asylum, Arkham knight, origins and city are 4 of my favourite games. They smashed the batman game like the smashed the spidey games

thing is MCU had a plan they stuck to, even tho some films failed to start with, they stuck with that plan and just did it right. Ok played it safe in some earlier films but as a whole they successfully gave the fans what they wanted. 23 films all leading to one path is one hell of a feat
Also the trust they put in some directors like Gunn for example helped. Just like Snyder with the DCEU
Yeah, I think a lot of people forget Marvel had a rocky start, just like DC. They obviously found their feet eventually though and DC now seem to be heading in the same direction. Would love for this to be a huge success once all is said and done so WB may actually consider allowing Snyder to complete his full vision by putting out more DCEU movies.

i also love Watchmen, but MoS is the high level awesomness!!!

Both epic. I’ll just agree with that. They’re both epic and snyders masterpieces (..... so far)

I do wonder what Snyder will do next. After the DCEU. I get he might produce a few still and be involved in that way but I wonder what his next project will be. Will be interesting no doubt. Would be good to see him do something original next time around

Both epic. I’ll just agree with that. They’re both epic and snyders masterpieces (..... so far)

I do wonder what Snyder will do next. After the DCEU. I get he might produce a few still and be involved in that way but I wonder what his next project will be. Will be interesting no doubt. Would be good to see him do something original next time around
i hope JL 2 will be his next project :D

Yeah, I think a lot of people forget Marvel had a rocky start, just like DC. They obviously found their feet eventually though and DC now seem to be heading in the same direction. Would love for this to be a huge success once all is said and done so WB may actually consider allowing Snyder to complete his full vision by putting out more DCEU movies.

yeah they did. but where’s it’s been 11 years now they forget that. I still don’t really like the early ones. But apart from the odd director leaving before filming or being let go and the odd actor being replaced they stood their ground. The problem with DC and WB over the last few years is the constant changes because of things like marvel being a threat etc. The success of one of the films making DC & WB changing their minds back and forth. They should of just stuck to their guns to begin with. Stopped cancelling and the re announcing films and then cancelling again etc. So yeah hopefully their rocky patch is over. And there will always be a crappy one here and there like marvel nowadays but hopefully they can go strong for the next 10 years. I just want a world where both marvel and DC have epic films all linking together in their own universes. And working. My childhood dream

for marvel the next step is to see x men, fantastic four, deadpool, ghost rider, blade etc all join the MCU and for it to work well.

so is that snyders plan? To make more? Because I literally just said I wonder what he’ll do next. If he makes more then I’m all for it

Yep seems like each 'episode' will be released separately (n)

The panel also saw Snyder confirm that the movie will be released in four one-hour parts, available afterwards as a combined version, and that they are currently working on international distribution plans.

Finally some reference to how people outside of the states are actually going to be able to see this, always annoys me how that info seems to arrive at the very last minute

Shame no mention yet of a physical media release :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo