Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Based off the blood splatter and @Wreck's love for the film my serious guess would be inglorious basterds
Yes, I heard about his love for that film but last time, he said he won't be so selfish and create an exclusive edition just because of that :)

The Interview was #2, what was #1? The print?
#1 was Seven Psychopaths. If you're asking about the print run, I believe it was either 300 or 500 :dunno: (someone else have to confirm this)

7p -500
Interview -200

This is in between...

This has slipcover...

Jane, this will only go on store if it doesn't sell out at con. Best bet would be to get help from a ninja going besides myself or tridon as we will be too busy with the booth and such.

Slip has newly created art/design etc.

You have seen the steel before, but this is studio approved and I think it will go over very well. Most people at the con will have never seen this steel. And the slip, well I'll just let that speak for itself.

Can we get a list of Ninjas that are going to MondoCon? I don't want to miss out on this because I can't make it to TX.

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
7p -500
Interview -200

This is in between...

This has slipcover...

Jane, this will only go on store if it doesn't sell out at con. Best bet would be to get help from a ninja going besides myself or tridon as we will be too busy with the booth and such.

Slip has newly created art/design etc.

You have seen the steel before, but this is studio approved and I think it will go over very well. Most people at the con will have never seen this steel. And the slip, well I'll just let that speak for itself.
giphy.gif

I'm hesitant on this. Not because I think HDN won't handle it right, I know it'll be a special release done right. I'm just hesitant to jump for a movie I don't know what it is and may never watch when I'm trying to be better about my spending (and I've already got 10 steelbooks preordered).

I'm hesitant on this. Not because I think HDN won't handle it right, I know it'll be a special release done right. I'm just hesitant to jump for a movie I don't know what it is and may never watch when I'm trying to be better about my spending (and I've already got 10 steelbooks preordered).

I won't be able to afford all these anyway plus it might be a film im not a fan off.
I'll check out the black label release and see what that is and the price but I'll probably just stick to the HDN exclusives following on from the interview.

If I did have the money tho I would buy to support the site as it means alot to me but unfortunately im not rich

Reactions: dfoles
I won't be able to afford all these anyway plus it might be a film im not a fan off.
I'll check out the black label release and see what that is and the price but I'll probably just stick to the HDN exclusives following on from the interview.

If I did have the money tho I would buy to support the site as it means alot to me but unfortunately im not rich
That's how I feel. I want to support the site to keep doing cool things like this. It's why I'm a premium supporter, why I got HDN Exclusive #2 (I wasn't around for #1), why I have all 3 challenge coins, why I try to link it as much as possible on Reddit to attract more people. This community is awesome and I like supporting it when I can. But a blind buy isn't a (financially sound) smart buy for me.

That's how I feel. I want to support the site to keep doing cool things like this. It's why I'm a premium supporter, why I got HDN Exclusive #2 (I wasn't around for #1), why I have all 3 challenge coins, why I try to link it as much as possible on Reddit to attract more people. This community is awesome and I like supporting it when I can. But a blind buy isn't a (financially sound) smart buy for me.

Just realised I only joined a month after you.
I managed to pick exclusive #1 up of EBay (sealed) for a decent price just over a year ago I think and I've seen a few pop up since. And I managed to get #2 through the store and I have #2 & #3 of the challange coins (I didn't win #1 :( )

But yeah I'm the same with a blind buy at the moment plus I don't usually join GBs and I've gone for 2 FAs recently and still need to pay for 1. Plus so much coming out October/November

Reactions: dfoles
I plan to do an official announce around Sept 26th. So for those interested it wont be a blind buy so long as you coordinate within that time frame. (announce might come sooner, but that's what it is currently looking like.)

We had a lot of control in this one, and from one HUGE collector to another ... this one is gonna be pretty darn sweet!