Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing what the HDN Limited Edition #3 is

If it's a very popular title that looks amazing and sells well at the Mondo Con thats great for HDN getting exposure to new customers at Mondo Con and hopefully results in other products sold at the HDN booth at Mondo Con as a result

If no stock is left after Mondo Con that's not great news for majority of HDN members who would not be in a position to be at Mondo Con
It would mean a HDN exclusive that does not sell to majority of existing HDN members

If there is stock left after HDN Mondo Con has finished and then available to purchase in the HDN Shop online that's good but will depend on how many available

@Wreck
? Is this steelbook the exact same as before that was already released and only has a new HDN exclusive slipcover or has the steelbook itself got HDN exclusive new design and new artwork

The stock allocated for HDN Mondo Con
Is it not possible to keep a certain amount of stock back just for the HDN Shop online so HDN members can order it online

Reason I mention this if it sells very well at Mondo Con and results in sold out would it not be a better option to cover both options for HDN members
If stock is left over from HDN Mondo Con then yes it would be made available from the HDN shop
If it sells out at HDN Mondo Con that's brilliant for HDN

I understand HDN want to sell as much as they can at Mondo Con and get noticed for other business reasons but it would be nice for HDN members have options

Thanks
Paul

For some strange reason im thinking this will be the UK steel of Raid 2 with an epic slipcover:

- Not many people would of seen the steel before as its a UK release

- Artwork isnt Mondo but has similarities due to being Jock artwork. Sure i read Jock will be around to ;)

- sticker design would fit with the film

-2 previous HDN releases have been uk steels.

-Since steel artwork isnt mondo, perhaps the slipcover will be

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Looking forward to seeing what the HDN Limited Edition #3 is

If it's a very popular title that looks amazing and sells well at the Mondo Con thats great for HDN getting exposure to new customers at Mondo Con and hopefully results in other products sold at the HDN booth at Mondo Con as a result

If no stock is left after Mondo Con that's not great news for majority of HDN members who would not be in a position to be at Mondo Con
It would mean a HDN exclusive that does not sell to majority of existing HDN members

If there is stock left after HDN Mondo Con has finished and then available to purchase in the HDN Shop online that's good but will depend on how many available

@Wreck
? Is this steelbook the exact same as before that was already released and only has a new HDN exclusive slipcover or has the steelbook itself got HDN exclusive new design and new artwork

The stock allocated for HDN Mondo Con
Is it not possible to keep a certain amount of stock back just for the HDN Shop online so HDN members can order it online

Reason I mention this if it sells very well at Mondo Con and results in sold out would it not be a better option to cover both options for HDN members
If stock is left over from HDN Mondo Con then yes it would be made available from the HDN shop
If it sells out at HDN Mondo Con that's brilliant for HDN

I understand HDN want to sell as much as they can at Mondo Con and get noticed for other business reasons but it would be nice for HDN members have options

Thanks
Paul

The SteelBook itself and stuff inside is the same as before. Which I would only presume many of you might own since its a very popular film. However the slipcover features some WEA and a design created by us. Even HDN Logo on spine. And there is something else very special that was the main reason for cherry picking this film.

The idea is not to leave Ninjas in the dark .... Part of the best thing about our hobby in the past has been "the hunt". We got like 12 or so Ninjas that I know of in attendance. I believe some could help. I have no problem selling a lot to a Ninja when I know its going to other Ninjas. Thus I wish you intelligent Ninjas good luck!

HDN Halloween Fest runs from Sept 21st - Halloween. Who knows what might pop up on the store in that time frame.

I've just realised, is this carrying on from #2's the interview or is this part of the new #2 & #3 that was mentioned the other day? @Wreck
Thanks

This is separate from Black Label line. Which is probably what you are referring to. People will be able to see Black Label stuff at Mondo Con tho too.

Cheers,
So Is this is the continuation from the interview HDN exclusive #2?

Reactions: Wreck
Thanks @Wreck @Apollon

I did not realise that, so ill most likely be interested in this to go with seven psychopaths and the interview.

Well I really hope this will be going up for sale on the store like the other 2 before it.

Looking forward to seeing it what it is

Reactions: dfoles
The SteelBook itself and stuff inside is the same as before. Which I would only presume many of you might own since its a very popular film. And there is something else very special that was the main reason for cherry picking this film.

The idea is not to leave Ninjas in the dark ....
Part of the best thing about our hobby in the past has been "the hunt". We got like 12 or so Ninjas that I know of in attendance. I believe some could help. I have no problem selling a lot to a Ninja when I know its going to other Ninjas. Thus I wish you intelligent Ninjas good luck!

A cryptic clue right there if ever I saw one?? :naughty: :oohyeah::giggle: