Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook is the same for Europe
Some EU countries using different Jcard title to not have issues with an already in use trademark name

Zootopia is a EU trademark name registered with a Danish Zoo
Disney can't use it in any EU country where the Danish Zoo have registered that trademark name and is why it's called Zootropolis in UK/Italy/Spain + some other EU countries and Zoomania in Germany and in France it's called Zootopie
Why does the Zavvi mock-up have the title in the artwork? Clearly it was not meant to imply use on only the J card.
Now I'm more confused than ever! I understand the title changes (and am fine with it). But, are they stickerbooks?
Will any have titles? Will titles be only on J cards?
:confused:

I can only presume the lack of a title on the front or spine is a result of the same version being used across Europe with different jcards.
Not seen the film yet heard its good, hoping this gets the FAC treatment though.

Why does the Zavvi mock-up have the title in the artwork? Clearly it was not meant to imply use on only the J card.
Now I'm more confused than ever! I understand the title changes (and am fine with it). But, are they stickerbooks?
Will any have titles? Will titles be only on J cards?
:confused:
Never, ever ever rely on Zavvi's posted artwork as being what you'll receive. Situations like this is why it always says *Artwork subject to change on the page.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
FA will do a wonderful Magnet Lentiicular so problem solved lets keep the lenti on front of steel and back art is decent.
They will of course do a wonderful Fullslip as it is their first Disney Title, I am sure they will go all out on this one (like they do on all their FAC)

But then again this may not even be the steel that FA will use, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm going to be honest, I like it. My only issues are the silver border which isn't too bad but could do without it being there and it looks matte, should be gloss oh and the spine title but I can also hopefully get a PET if released elsewhere

I'm going to be honest, I like it. My only issues are the silver border which isn't too bad but could do without it being there and it looks matte, should be gloss oh and the spine title but I can also hopefully get a PET if released elsewhere
You and those PET's :naughty::LOL: @Apollon was right.... (did I just say that out loud? :censored::rofl::p )
@Flloydo After seeing your constant quest for these, you should change your username to PET Seeker :p
:hilarious: