Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Martin,

Do you know if FA can influence Studios to get WEA Steelbooks like Blufans? I am sure by now they would have built up the rapport for that.

I know Disney is very hard to get them to let anyone do releases as they like to have it there way. In not sure who release Disney in China but I think it has to due with the distributer and if it's not Disney doing that it's easier to get Wea releases. Guess it's time to do some research on this myself :) as you would think studios would be glad to have Wea releases of there property as it just makes them more money

I know Disney is very hard to get them to let anyone do releases as they like to have it there way. In not sure who release Disney in China but I think it has to due with the distributer and if it's not Disney doing that it's easier to get Wea releases. Guess it's time to do some research on this myself :) as you would think studios would be glad to have Wea releases of there property as it just makes them more money

BluFans has been doing WEA releases based on existing APPROVED posters by Disney themselves. The same can be said of other Studios. Are you thinking of the Distributors doing artworks not Pre-approved by the Studios? Then that will be next to impossible.