Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this will be my first FA :)

Are there usually GBs for these, or is it best to get direct ?
I'd say joining an FAC GB is certainly the way to go given the ability to combine orders and save monies on shipping ;):thumbs:

It's also widely known here at HDN that Karel and Martin (aka @carllenc & @Collector03601) are seriously good and dedicated at what they do. Nothing less than a pleasure to participate every time I have and I'll continue to do so :notworthy: Both these guys go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis to help this community and we're truly fortunate to have their help and support :angel::angel::angel:

So, in short..... :p Thank you to Karel and Martin for all that you do for us! :D:thumbs:

tumblr_o2tn8m8Y3W1v3eg3lo1_400.gif

Definitely everything he said @mnementh is spot on. Letting you combine with future releases to save on shipping and trying their best to match numbers for you is awesome.

Half of my collection is 200, other half is 201 and only one is 700. It's very cool to have a chance to get the same # as my other releases. I don't order every FAC but I still wind up with 201s when I do. It's cool :)

Definitely keeping an eye on this one. Though the real question is: where can I get an english copy where they say "zootopia" here in the UK?

Disney don't give a ****. Cancelled my Zavvi order, will wait for £10 max
Zavvi is still sporting the Zootropolis title, and the other artwork on their site, though.
image.jpeg
The Czech is the Zootopia title, so these will probably not be the same. They won't come from the same batch because they have different titles.
(or maybe they're making them ALL stickerbooks to accommodate the different title changes..EEK!)

With all the "copyrights" and "branding rights" and any other "rights" that studios are all about these days, it is baffling that they approve this artwork with zero branding. The artwork presented on this steelbook is supposed to be protected, but with no title anywhere on the steelbook, it's not even identified.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Zavvi is still sporting the Zootropolis title, and the other artwork on their site, though.
View attachment 238012
The Czech is the Zootopia title, so these will probably not be the same. They won't come from the same batch because they have different titles.
(or maybe they're making them ALL stickerbooks to accommodate the different title changes..EEK!)
Steelbook is the same for Europe
Some EU countries using different Jcard title to not have issues with an already in use trademark name

Zootopia is a EU trademark name registered with a Danish Zoo
Disney can't use it in any EU country where the Danish Zoo have registered that trademark name and is why it's called Zootropolis in UK/Italy/Spain + some other EU countries and Zoomania in Germany and in France it's called Zootopie

Last edited: