Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Aside from FA releasing so many exclusives, most of them even have multiple variants.. Tad overwhelming, what more for the GB host. Hats off to @carllenc and @Collector03601 for organizing these GBs.
Tbh, they are on a crash course. At this rate collectors will become very selective and/or will stop buying altogether. Many used to buy from FA because they were the cheaper alternative, but not anymore. We'll see how this plays out.

Tbh, they are on a crash course. At this rate collectors will become very selective and/or will stop buying altogether. Many used to buy from FA because they were the cheaper alternative, but not anymore. We'll see how this plays out.

They would have to go some way to beat the kimchidvd versions, and with the blufans around the corner people might start looking at the cheaper option,as you've said
Personally I would only double dip on FAC when Doctor strange gets a release...not looking to invest in zootopia or the jungle book with so many other versions being released

They would have to go some way to beat the kimchidvd versions, and with the blufans around the corner people might start looking at the cheaper option,as you've said
Personally I would only double dip on FAC when Doctor strange gets a release...not looking to invest in zootopia or the jungle book with so many other versions being released
I guess BF is still more expensive than others. But FA prices seems similar to Asian prices. If the prices are similar then i'd probably pick Asian release over FA...

Will probably be getting this as missed on BF/kimchi release and really liked this film. If the prices continue to raise, FA might be out of the game soon.

I said it a while ago FA need to slow down. some titles they should focus on but others they should pass or not even bother with a FAC. As this will be WEA it's going to be very hard to beat Kimchi release which are stunning especially the FS.

Way to many editions of the same movie lately(n)
I have bought almost every edition of FAC, but now i have to cut down..

From now on only 1 edition, please give me strength:rofl:

I agree - they're reaching overkill, and too many - far too many actually, indifferent titles, especially if you add in the Black Barons stuff (as you should, it is just FA via the back door). I've already backed away from Michael Bay's political-muscle-twitching 13 hours, The Expendables with the inexplicable and unforgivable artwork describing the different editions as Expendables 1 and 2 respectively - yet containing the bargain-basement and pretty crummy Czech 1&2 steel (yet listen to Jan talking it up, it's golddust; sorry Jan, it's not mate), and I really don't think the new, not-so-Magnificent Seven is worth spending £35 quid on.

Add the fact that there hasn't been a Black Barons worth the coin and we're going nowhere fast - even the Fast & Furious Box Set is now redundant as we're closing in on No.8 - unless they leave space or add No 8 etc.

I think they really need to reassess.

To be fair, it is endemic with all of them.
Far too many variants on a theme.
Box sets that have just one film. In the good old days box sets of three had three different films - as it should be! Not doing every title to death with myriad editions over and over - FAC, Kimchi, BluFans, Nova, Manta . . . . ad bloody infinitum !!
FGS,give us a break. There are millions of films out there worthy of premuim steelbook treatment, yet they go ignored.
More thought on pleasing film fans rather than coining it would be nice.

There, rant over :)

Last edited: