Release date: August 13th, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-484072.png

71u47BM0KuL._SL1500_.jpg
81ELoPTBkfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks but as expected, the contents (i.e. the 4K disc) is more important to me these days than the packaging though

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I literally just said in another thread that I'm skipping one of your GBs due to needing to cut back on film buying... and now here I am considering joining this one. :wacky:

I'm not sure how many they printed but they are motivated to get them out - still on sale - Best Buy usually goes back to list price after the first week.

The good news is that there is plenty of opportunity to get more copies it appears.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm not sure how many they printed but they are motivated to get them out - still on sale - Best Buy usually goes back to list price after the first week.

The good news is that there is plenty of opportunity to get more copies it appears.
You convinced me. :p

Now I'm also reconsidering that Hocus Pocus steelbook. :bag:

I'm in the same boat as you, same with Nightmare Before Christmas... I might wait out a little bit to see if these come over to the UK.

Money is very tight at the moment!
That one might be interesting, honestly I can see it selling out and harder to get later.
I'm also hoping it may eventually appear in the UK, so will most likely hold off for the moment... we'll see how long that plan lasts though. :p

I heard a while back to expect a USA Disney wave, so this might be it. Hard to say for certain though.
Interesting! If Hocus Pocus and NBC are indeed the beginning of the new wave, then I look forward to seeing what else they have lined up.

Amazon it's a liar! ;)
They say that bluray it's region A while if I'm not wrong it's a region free isn't it?

Blu-ray is region free, yes.

BD.com reports the same languages as well, so I have no other info to share with you