Release date: August 13th, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-484072.png

71u47BM0KuL._SL1500_.jpg
81ELoPTBkfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this work? (I’m new) does the 4K and standard Blu-ray both work in uk and what’s total cost in gbp?

USA steelbook is blu-ray disc only, no 4K. But the BD disc is region free.

Cost is listed in the group buy, as well as the shipping costs - I can ship 1-3 items for the same cost.

By the way, I'm considering turning some of my steelbook concept designs into custom slips... would people be interested in one for this if I used the artwork below? I've no idea what the price would be yet FYI.

View attachment 388228

Errr..... awesome idea and I’d fully support you

Only thing is I don’t like the poster used for the back art lol (never have)

But I do like that front poster

Reactions: Noodles
By the way, I'm considering turning some of my steelbook concept designs into custom slips... would people be interested in one for this if I used the artwork below? I've no idea what the price would be yet FYI.

I will definitely be interested mate. Even better, why don't you just make your own steelbooks with your own artwork, as they are miles better than all these WWA releases.

And I like that A Quiet Place artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Ditto! We definitely owe @apsmith21 a pint for helping us out with our copies. :notworthy:

Deffo. Massive thanks to you and @jaffajakes for getting me involved in the deal and making it massively reasonable and of course a massive thanks to @apsmith21 for the hard work and helping feed the addiction lol

I would be in. Are we talking side-loading slips or o-rings (I am fine with both)? I'd love me a PET slip here and there (where it makes sense to use them) if that is a possibility.

Errr..... awesome idea and I’d fully support you

Only thing is I don’t like the poster used for the back art lol (never have)

But I do like that front poster
Cheers mate! :thumbs:

I'm not a massive fan of it either, but there's literally nothing else that matches with the front artwork.

I will definitely be interested mate. Even better, why don't you just make your own steelbooks with your own artwork, as they are miles better than all these WWA releases.

And I like that A Quiet Place artwork.
Thanks! :)

If it were that simple (and legal, as Flloydo said), then I'd definitely be going the steelbook route instead lol.

I would be in. Are we talking side-loading slips or o-rings (I am fine with both)? I'd love me a PET slip here and there (where it makes sense to use them) if that is a possibility.
Hopefully side-loading/fullslips. Only problem is I'd have to send them flat-packed, so a little self-assembly would be required with the spine (basically just a case of folding a flap over to the inside of the slip and you're done) :D

Cheers mate! :thumbs:

I'm not a massive fan of it either, but there's literally nothing else that matches with the front artwork.

Thanks! :)

If it were that simple (and legal, as Flloydo said), then I'd definitely be going the steelbook route instead lol.

Hopefully side-loading/fullslips. Only problem is I'd have to send them flat-packed, so a little self-assembly would be required with the spine (basically just a case of folding a flap over to the inside of the slip and you're done) :D

Yeah there wasn’t much decent poster work for this film

But I do love that front art so I’d still be game

And tbh I’ve not even looked to see if there’s any fan art/ illustrated like mondo etc but imagine there’s some cool stuff out there (but I imagine you can’t use anything like that unless you design it)

Yeah there wasn’t much decent poster work for this film

But I do love that front art so I’d still be game

And tbh I’ve not even looked to see if there’s any fan art/ illustrated like mondo etc but imagine there’s some cool stuff out there (but I imagine you can’t use anything like that unless you design it)
Ah, yeah... I'll be avoiding fan art (unless it's my own) for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Flloydo
If anybody is still looking for the North American glossy with debossed scratches steelbook I can help you out. These are cheap in Canada right now and I have a couple of extra copies to return to the store.

Just send me a PM.

If anybody is still looking for the North American glossy with debossed scratches steelbook I can help you out. These are cheap in Canada right now and I have a couple of extra copies to return to the store.

Just send me a PM.

Does the Canadian edition include a 4K disc?