Alice Through the Looking Glass (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11285811-1434414549195518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @harry! Pre-ordered for now.... :D:thumbs:

FYI: Code ZAVWEL54 works taking it down to £22.49 ;)

Follow these steps....
  1. Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
  2. Click this LINK from Zavvi
  3. Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and hey presto! :thumbs:

Already posted it two posts up, you can delete yours now ;)

Yes, another from the prolific BLT COMMUNICATIONS . . .
Looks like I'm in the minority with this one as I do not like it and would prefer one of the the other images which is very similar to the one used on the steelbook for the first film:

This:-
or this:-

with this inside:-

and this on the back
-
with a softer colour palette than the first steel.

As for the spine: ALICE IN WONDERLAND had the single picture plus a title so there's still hope, isn't there ? :)

Last edited:
As for the spine: ALICE IN WONDERLAND had the single picture plus a title so there's still hope, isn't there ? :)

Not for a new Disney release

Especially if it's getting released in other countries and with Germany already out there a spine title definatley won't happen

Not for a new Disney release

Especially if it's getting released in other countries and with Germany already out there a spine title definatley won't happen

Germany is not "out there" . . . at least not until the 13th October.

You could be right about the no spine title BUT as all artwork everywhere for this steelbook is tentative I'd prefer to think that there might be a title and I'd rather believe that until I see the confirmed artwork . . .

Anyway, whatever is decided I hope they don't go with the single poxy image a la THE LONE RANGER and that they f I l l t h e s p I n e with portraits of as many of the characters as possible a la ZOOTROPOLIS.

According to Amazon.de the German steelbook edition of "HINTER DEN SPIEGEL / BEHIND THE MIRROR" :
- "DIESER ARTIKEL ERSCHEINT AN 13. OKTOBER 2016" or "THIS ARTICLE APPEARS ON THE 13TH OCTOBER 2016"
- and "VORLAUFIGE ABILDUNG UND LAYOUT NICHT FINAL" or "PRELIMINARY ILLUSTRATION AND NOT FINAL LAYOUT"

Germany is not "out there" . . . at least not until the 13th October.

You could be right about the no spine title BUT as all artwork everywhere for this steelbook is tentative I'd prefer to think that there might be a title and I'd rather believe that until I see the confirmed artwork . . .

Anyway, whatever is decided I hope they don't go with the single poxy image a la THE LONE RANGER and that they f I l l t h e s p I n e with portraits of as many of the characters as possible a la ZOOTROPOLIS.

According to Amazon.de the German steelbook edition of "HINTER DEN SPIEGEL / BEHIND THE MIRROR" :
- "DIESER ARTIKEL ERSCHEINT AN 13. OKTOBER 2016" or "THIS ARTICLE APPEARS ON THE 13TH OCTOBER 2016"
- and "VORLAUFIGE ABILDUNG UND LAYOUT NICHT FINAL" or "PRELIMINARY ILLUSTRATION AND NOT FINAL LAYOUT"

No I don't mean the German version is released already you numpty I mean it's out there as in a thread is set up and Up for Pre order!

I prefer to look at it the other way, it won't have a spine title and if it does it's a nice surprise. That way it's slightly less annoying when it's officially announced with no title

Reactions: BDDB