Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans is stepping up their game; embossing on art cards, spot UV on numbered collector card, better binding on the booklet, now I can't wait to see their fullslips! :hungry:

I got the lenticular version so that means I won't be getting those embossed artcards. :( On a brighter note though, the lenti will be the first to ship (last one to preorder but the first to ship) . Still, no embossed artcards. :arghh:

I dont get why Blufans are the cheap bastards and dont put both the booklet and the cards with both the editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL with that Blufans, when others like Kimchi offers it all with every edition and are cheaper on top of it.
Kinda bad way of trying to make money if you ask me :p

1. HDZeta Full Slips don't contain booklet.
2. Each edition of the Manta Lab Batman V Superman is missing one disc.

So Blufans are not alone.

Manta "missing" one disc is because of distribution not in their control.

MantaLab has both artcards and booklet for both. Kimchi has both artcards and booklet for both. Pains has booklet + cards/or other goodies for both. FilmArena has cards and booklet for all editions. And they are all cheaper than Blufans on top of it.

And a quick look at HDZeta, the Lenti has both booklet and artcards. Just the Full Slip that doesnt which doesnt make any sense. Still 10 bucks cheaper than Blufans.

Blufans need to step up their game. Im not buying and i guess others wont either when they see what everyone else is offering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Manta "missing" one disc is because of distribution not in their control.

MantaLab has both artcards and booklet for both. Kimchi has both artcards and booklet for both. Pains has booklet + cards/or other goodies for both. FilmArena has cards and booklet for all editions. And they are all cheaper than Blufans on top of it.

And a quick look at HDZeta, the Lenti has both booklet and artcards. Just the Full Slip that doesnt which doesnt make any sense. Still 10 bucks cheaper than Blufans.

Blufans need to step up their game. Im not buying and i guess others wont either when they see what everyone else is offering.
Rather pay extra for a better steelbook than a average steelbook dressed up with useless extras

Rather pay extra for a better steelbook than a average steelbook dressed up with useless extras

Looking at the latest ones, Mantas Man of Steel and what weve seen for The Revenant, Kimchis Winter Soldier!!, thats not "average" steelbooks if you ask me.
So where are these average steelbooks? Were not counting WWA steels here. If something is average it is Ant-Mans steelbook artwork if you ask me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Looking at the latest ones, Mantas Man of Steel and what weve seen for The Revenant, Kimchis Winter Soldier!!, thats not "average" steelbooks if you ask me.
So where are these average steelbooks? Were not counting WWA steels here. If something is average it is Ant-Mans steelbook artwork if you ask me.

Ah, dont be grumpy now....its Saturday! :)

GL with that Blufans, when others like Kimchi offers it all with every edition and are cheaper on top of it.
Kinda bad way of trying to make money if you ask me :p

All superhero or Marvel movies cost atleast $60+ no matter if its from Kimchi or Manta. That price starts to hover around $70 if you take part in one of the GB. How is that cheaper than BF?

And regarding offering both art cards and booklet it might be upto the retailer or studios to decide what goes into package. Many times BF offer both in ultimate edition and vice versa sometimes kimchi, manta or FA offers choice of just the booklet or cards in there edition. All I am saying is you cannot generalize that one retailer always offers more than the other.

All superhero or Marvel movies cost atleast $60+ no matter if its from Kimchi or Manta. That price starts to hover around $70 if you take part in one of the GB. How is that cheaper than BF?

And regarding offering both art cards and booklet it might be upto the retailer or studios to decide what goes into package. Many times BF offer both in ultimate edition and vice versa sometimes kimchi, manta or FA offers choice of just the booklet or cards in there edition. All I am saying is you cannot generalize that one retailer always offers more than the other.
This