Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Embossed artcards look cool but I won't have them as I went for the lenti but the book looks nice (just hope it's mainly different images to nova book

The number cards are cool too but what's the middle one for?

I can see the right is the lenti with the minimal art and small antman and the left is the full slip numbered card but what's the middle one for? The one click?

Embossed artcards look cool but I won't have them as I went for the lenti but the book looks nice (just hope it's mainly different images to nova book

The number cards are cool too but what's the middle one for?

I can see the right is the lenti with the minimal art and small antman and the left is the full slip numbered card but what's the middle one for? The one click?
I think the middle is for the quarter slip. I will find out when my 1Click arrives.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I think the middle is for the quarter slip. I will find out when my 1Click arrives.

Of course, completely forgot about the quarter slip

Also I just clocked that they are in a different order in the picture where they are showing the back.
Didn't realise the backing numbered card is the same as what FA do with the whole back image

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
All superhero or Marvel movies cost atleast $60+ no matter if its from Kimchi or Manta. That price starts to hover around $70 if you take part in one of the GB. How is that cheaper than BF?

Kimchi Winter Soldier, $57 with shipping.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I dont get it either. Why do they have the online shop if they are going to sell all their copies through forum GBs anyway? :/
Purely for OAB and normal releases? Old stock.. ?

It's all an advertising ploy. They sell their releases via group buys as guaranteed money, then those who don't get one visit the online shop and still don't get one... but instead start browsing the leftover crap
of other releases. Also, having a 'shop' makes the company seem more legit to old and new collector's alike.