Notes: Ultra Limited Print Run
10992245-1409331729-219202.jpg
10992245-1409331729-219195.jpg

Attachments

• Apocalypto.jpg
    Apocalypto.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 876
Last edited by a moderator:
It is not just this steelbook that hasnt been sent yet, also We Were Soldiers, 21/22 Jump Street havent aswell. The only steelbook they did send that is out Monday was The Punisher which i got Friday, so i have no idea whats going on over at Zavvi.

Reactions: DangerMouse
It is not just this steelbook that hasnt been sent yet, also We Were Soldiers, 21/22 Jump Street havent aswell. The only steelbook they did send that is out Monday was The Punisher which i got Friday, so i have no idea whats going on over at Zavvi.

All that were due out on Monday 13th Oct were despatched 8 titles were despatched except 2 releases
Only ones that were due on Monday 13th Oct not despatched yet is
We were soldiers
Apocalypto

Titles with release date Monday 13th Oct that were despatched
The English Patient
Hero
Manhunter
Gone Baby Gone
The Elephant Man
Shivers
Moon
The Punisher

Not due out on Monday 13th Oct
21 and 22 Jump street release dates is the 17th of November

Only go by what the website says for a release date and can be changed
Never use what your order has for a release date as Zavvi don't update your order details release date only the Website Listing gets updated and can be changed before or on release date to a different release date

Last edited:
Reactions: William
Zavvi replied to my email yesterday and this was it:

"Thank you for getting in touch about order XXXXXXX.

We are currently working with our suppliers to get this despatched to you as soon as possible. If you would like to cancel the item you can do this through your online account.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help."

So basically it seems that they haven't got them in stock :angry: and don't know when they will. They still haven't charged my card yet but maybe this afternoon........ :(

We Were Soldiers is now in-hand, but I have not yet had dispatch information for Apocalypto. Website no longer shows a release date, and appears as SOLD OUT. I was going to commend Zavvi on a successful launch week with no hiccups or cancellations, but it seems they have fallen through with this release. Expect it to be postponed until 10th or 24th of November, just to make those dates even more crowded than they are already!

@Narg

YES !!!!!. Fantastic :drool:. The diolouge is ALL in Ancient Myan English subs at the bottom :D. An AMAZING peice of cinema draws you in . Brutal and Bloodthirsty though :jawdrop: :wow: .

Looking forward to the artwork on this :notworthy: .

Reactions: Narg