aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 701
Last edited by a moderator:
This will return in stock. As soon as Zavvi sort out their mess. It will likely appear like their usual mails that state "Few quantities available".

All my steels have yet to arrive because South African Postal Service have been on strike for the last month & a half!

Just got mine, probably one of the best steelbooks I've seen, glossy no writing just beautiful artwork.
Got to be a future grail :)

Reactions: dfoles
So... where have these all gone? Some people have still not received theirs, and there are hardly any available on eBay either. Are Zavvi withholding a batch until the new release date (17th November)?

Would actually like to know what's going on with this release. Was it officially released this week, or not? If so, why does Zavvi's website still display it as 17th November? Are the ones who received theirs early just lucky? I find it hard to believe that 2,000 have been shipped, yet only less than a dozen have made it to eBay...

Steelbook is absolutely fantastic but the standard definition directors cut on the disc is a bit of a let down :(
The main feature is clean enough but this movie only work with the original downbeat ending for me.

So, because they shipped early I hadn't put money in my Paypal account (since Zavvi isn't letting us preorder with Paypal anymore I don't keep it funded) and they sent me a payment problem message; so, I put money in my account and told them to recharge it and they refused to. They said we're just going to cancel it and you can simply reorder it. I told them that they weren't available for order and they said that, yes, they did have them in stock and I could reorder it now. That is obviously not the case. So frustrating for something I ordered back in May! I better not miss out on re-ordering this. Seriously.

So, because they shipped early I hadn't put money in my Paypal account (since Zavvi isn't letting us preorder with Paypal anymore I don't keep it funded) and they sent me a payment problem message; so, I put money in my account and told them to recharge it and they refused to. They said we're just going to cancel it and you can simply reorder it. I told them that they weren't available for order and they said that, yes, they did have them in stock and I could reorder it now. That is obviously not the case. So frustrating for something I ordered back in May! I better not miss out on re-ordering this. Seriously.

It's mind-boggling they're allowed to do this. Why have some been released but others haven't? Usually eBay would be plagued with these, so Zavvi are obviously keeping them back and I can't muster why.

Can a mod please get in touch with Zavvi about why this is not back on sale? I received mine but it seems unfair some have this whilst other don't. Thanks.

Reactions: StifflersDad
it seems to me that Zavvi have released the copies to people who maybe only ordered ONE steelbook???......i ordered one and received mine the week before last!!...

has anybody here received more than one??

if so it seems that Zavvi have stuck a BIG middle finger up to all the scalpers here who hogged this title in the hope of fleecing people on fleabay...

in my opinion...about bloody time too!!!!!!

it was about time these people got it up them big time....promising people pre-orders at inflated prices....where are your copies now??? HA!!

if it is the case....WELL DONE ZAVVI...and i rarely rarely say that about them!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i just think its a cock up at zavvi. maybe the release date is actually november 17th but there was a miss-communication or just plain mistake that meant some copies were picked and sent.

ok...maybe 1 OR 2 copies then...all multiple orders have been cancelled!

why would Zavvi hold on to at least hundreds if not over a 1000 copies if it wasn't for scalpers!!

Who knows, but I certainly don't give them that much credit. Something like this is almost certainly and simply a result of Zavvi's typical bungling jackassery. Methinks you're overreacting. ;)

As someone who missed the brief pre-order window for this, I just want to know when the cancellations might go live. Zavvi can take as long as they need to secretly get their $#!+ together, long as I've got one locked up. :)

Reactions: Heche1981