cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi should really start announcing these earlier, like most I probably would have gone for this over the FilmArena version but that's now already paid for

I've known about this for about two weeks but I am not allowed to say too much (hence my little nudge in the FAC thread). But I agree, they should announce theirs sooner

I'm not really sure whether to like this or not. My first reaction was not particularly enthusiastic.

The full slip is a slim one? @cooey

Yeah it's a slim one. I have advised Tony that the majority of people prefer the proper thicker full slips with the booklets, which he has taken on board but this was already agreed and approved before any changes could be done Fingers crossed for the future though.

Wow, when I heard this was going to happen, I fully expected I'd be getting it to go with my FAC version, but it's almost as underwhelming as their Passengers release. The FS might have tempted me (though it's still not great) if there was a booklet, but I definitely don't like the lenti being the same art as the steel. This was my second favorite film of last year behind only La La Land, so I wanted to spend the money, but I think that I'm going to pass. :(

so when we do the GB for $49, that doesnt include shipping? why is it $15 more than the listing price?

edit: what I mean to say is can we not do direct shipping?

Last edited:
so when we do the GB for $49, that doesnt include shipping? why is it $15 more than the listing price?

edit: what I mean to say is can we not do direct shipping?

As GB hosts we still have to pay GB/PayPal fees and shipping from company to the host, this is represented in the GB cost. Shipping is then extra from the hub to the buyer.

Kimchi have stated on numerous times that they will not and have no plans to offer any form of direct shipping for group buys. If you want direct shipping then you need to buy direct.

What Beautiful Artwork that Kimchi used :drool: I find that the artworks of the Fullslips evokes the feeling of peace :sleep: ...Even though I am not one to purchase their slim Fullslips and O-Ring editions, I am sure the finish Product on Both will be very nice. That was a nice Surprise that Kimchi pulled on us at last minute :joy:

And happy that @cooey told Tony that we Prefer Fullslips Lenticular editions as Opposed to the O-Ring Style and Regular Fullslips not the Thin ones. But this looks like its gonna be a very nice release no matter what :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Thought people just preferred the fullslips > O-ring cause it covered the whole steelbook? What's wrong with the thin ones? People prefer the slips to be as bulky as possible?:confused:;)