cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought people just preferred the fullslips > O-ring cause it covered the whole steelbook? What's wrong with the thin ones? People prefer the slips to be as bulky as possible?:confused:;)

talking from someone who collects mainly Fullslips, Yes I Prefer the bulkier ones ie: like FA or Kimchi The Incredibles, Cinderella etc... as we get more Bonus items...when Kimchi do their Thin Fullslips they only include 4 or 5 Cards no booklets and no Character Cards.

And I don't want my whole steelbook Covered by a thin or-ring case, I prefer a nice Fullslip Lenticular that I can slide the steelbook in and out easilly with other Bonus items, in hands it feels heavier(higher Quality Item) and I don't feel like I am throwing my money away as the 0-ring reminds me too much of ''regular Amarays O-ring case''

Thought people just preferred the fullslips > O-ring cause it covered the whole steelbook? What's wrong with the thin ones? People prefer the slips to be as bulky as possible?:confused:;)
Bigger the better :naughty:;):LOL:

But seriously, I'm not a fan of the thin fullslips that offer little in regards to extras (i.e. no booklet etc). The finish is usually spot on in Kimchi's case but it's too lightweight in-hand IMO :cautious: My preference lies with a bulkier Fullslip that feels/oozes quality and includes bonus content inside. Like HDzeta's recent ones (Accountant, BvS etc). Great examples of amazing slips executed to perfection :drool: And of the chunkier range :p:D

I'm wondering how tricky it would be to convert an o-ring into a fullslip. I may give it a try with this one, just for fun. If I botch it, then I'll be wondering how tricky it would be to remove the lenticular and make it a magnet. And if I botch that . . . I'll just be sad. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart

But seriously, I'm not a fan of the thin fullslips that offer little in regards to extras (i.e. no booklet etc). The finish is usually spot on in Kimchi's case but it's too lightweight in-hand IMO :cautious: My preference lies with a bulkier Fullslip that feels/oozes quality and includes bonus content inside. Like HDzeta's recent ones (Accountant, BvS etc). Great examples of amazing slips executed to perfection :drool: And of the chunkier range :p:D

My Thoughts Exactly :whistle::thumbs:

I Never Get Thin Fullslips from Kimchi but for this release I am going for it, and as well rare that I get an O-ring Case so it's not perfect scenario for me, but for this release I am making an exception.

And indeed the treatment they do even on the Thin Slips are amazing, they still do Quality Finish(like F4 was well done)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I don't mind not getting a booklet, I think it's quiet useless tbh.. this is gonna be my first thin slip and o-ring I'm buying,but from what I saw unpacking videos on YouTube I'm not a fan of either of those. I rather have a thicker fullslip as it seems much easier to take out the steelbook and the goodies

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I don't mind not getting a booklet, I think it's quiet useless tbh.. this is gonna be my first thin slip and o-ring I'm buying,but from what I saw unpacking videos on YouTube I'm not a fan of either of those. I rather have a thicker fullslip as it seems much easier to take out the steelbook and the goodies

I like the booklets and other cards etc.. when I open my editions it feels kinda like we are still Kids :joy: love the Thicker Fullslips and was so Impressed with the Fullslip Lenticular for Kimchi Zootopia and Kimchi Finding Dory, I was Wowed by the quality of the Product :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
My Thoughts Exactly :whistle::thumbs:

I Never Get Thin Fullslips from Kimchi but for this release I am going for it, and as well rare that I get an O-ring Case so it's not perfect scenario for me, but for this release I am making an exception.

And indeed the treatment they do even on the Thin Slips are amazing, they still do Quality Finish(like F4 was well done)
I have a real soft spot for Kimchi's Deadpool release. I love both the Fullslip and Lenti and they're of the "thinner" offerings :whistle: The fullslip especially due to the finish! :hungry:

Truth be told though I do have a substantial line of the Nova Choice/Exclusive Lenti's and they're all O-ring type (as I'm a sucker for a good lenti too :rolleyes:). It's only when retailers started offering Fullslip Lenti's, my feelings towards them changed I think :confused: There are and will always be obvious exceptions to the rule for me however... Examples like Kimchi's Thor 2, Memento & Tangled, NOVA's GOTG Lenti B, CA2, John Wick etc. I'll always love and cherish those :drool:

Can't stand the look of the thin full slips either (they look like the same structures as wobbly FAC full slips) and although I'm not massive on o- rings I still have quite a few and tbh it shouldn't look too out of place considering the amount of kimchi O rings I have anyway (and nova)

But would prefer a proper lenti slip and happy Cooey has passed the feedback and with the books too.

I'll most likely go for the lenti if I do get one. Still need this anyway and it's the better package I've seen

Plus I'm hoping this Steelbook is the same as the French and German which looks glossy in the videos on YouTube (not sure if the FAC version is glossy - looks matte in the pics but it could just be the lighting in the pics - hopefully cooey can confirm before pre order)

Fair enough @Mickle_89 @Actarus :thumbs:
I got your perfect copy come early;):joy:
View attachment 306326
:wtf: Doesn't say "ARR-VAL" so pass :LOL:

Brilliant

@Flloydo Nope I'm afraid not mate

Cheers mate, shame

Hmmm do I risk it. Really don't want I pay that money and it turns out matte

Does anyone on HDN know if there are 2 different steels for this art, German, French and FAC with different finishes? Videos of German and French look like gloss but the photos in the FAC thread look matte but it might be lighting

If anyone can help then great (Im aware that the finsh of kimchis is currently unknown but any info might help)

I'm avoiding kimchi until they fix those awful skinny tall slips. They look rediculous on the shelf lined up with the thicker bulkier slips from every other premium retailer.