SpeedMasterLee

Master of the STEEL
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Torrance, California. USA
Release date Oct 26, 2012

JSDVD Buy Link

YesAsia Buy Link

http://www.yesasia.com/us/avatar-20...-taiwan-version/1031546488-0-0-0-en/info.html Link for USA residents

Check out the hi-res images from JSDVD -
4710756229438-2.jpg

4710756229438-3.jpg

4710756229438-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that might be wise, HUB. I can see these being easy to order later on if people decide they do want a copy - there are going to be a lot of cancellations after all.

My confidence is not high in JSDVD anyway. To this date they've still never responded to my complaint of a missing order. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the test of a company is how they react when things go wrong, and on that score I have serious misgivings right now.

Yep, I responded back with a cancellation notice as well. I already have Avatar German MM Exclusive on the way so I guess thats good enough. I could always go back but the fact of the matter is the email states

the Avatar: 3D/2D edition is existing Avatar steelbook (4710756425380) with new flash card.

That just doesn't sound too good.

Reactions: ash333
This is not the seller fault for this release. It's the distributor "Deltamac" that decided to do this. I hope all comments on jsdvd be more mindful as they are a victim as well like us.

I have no connection what so ever with jsdvd, just thought that bashing the retailer won't do any good for all of us.
They notice there are a surge in overseas order from their site, their regular customers can't even secure a copy of their own. So I think they (jsdvd) will be very careful in handling all their local and overseas customers.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

It's not that they do not want to share information, it's information is limited.
The distributor is trying to pull a fast one, so no other information is provided by them until someone sent them email asking for more info then they reveal their intention. In which now back fire, jsdvd is also feeling the pressure.

Do you think jsdvd like to have most of the orders cancel?

Welcometoordering from S.E. Asian retailers. They really do not like sharing information, especially if it jeopardizes a possible sale.

Reactions: domalorite
This is not the seller fault for this release. It's the distributor "Deltamac" that decided to do this. I hope all comments on jsdvd be more mindful as they are a victim as well like us.

I have no connection what so ever with jsdvd, just thought that bashing the retailer won't do any good for all of us.
They notice there are a surge in overseas order from their site, their regular customers can't even secure a copy of their own. So I think they (jsdvd) will be very careful in handling all their local and overseas customers.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

It's not that they do not want to share information, it's information is limited.
The distributor is trying to pull a fast one, so no other information is provided by them until someone sent them email asking for more info then they reveal their intention. In which now back fire, jsdvd is also feeling the pressure.

Very well said Alex. We achieve nothing by bashing the retailer in this situation especially one which we come to depend on for some pretty rare steelbooks no less. JSDVD needs our support more than anything else for this hobby of ours.

By the way, this one is the best selling "metal" packaging for the past 2 weeks now on JSDVD. Folks may be cancelling but orders are still coming in I guess.

Last edited:
I agree....

I'm taking the risk and keeping my preorder, as long as I get a nice slip with Taiwanese title I'll be more than happy be it on an old rusty Ironpak or a fresh out of the oven steelbook or Viva Metal box I don't care lol

Reactions: ash333