SpeedMasterLee

Master of the STEEL
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Torrance, California. USA
Release date Oct 26, 2012

JSDVD Buy Link

YesAsia Buy Link

http://www.yesasia.com/us/avatar-20...-taiwan-version/1031546488-0-0-0-en/info.html Link for USA residents

Check out the hi-res images from JSDVD -
4710756229438-2.jpg

4710756229438-3.jpg

4710756229438-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, picture is not right, coz I already have this exact same item on my shelf now! And I dont suppose mine is a 3D version...

Mr. yes, many people order from them. First you go through cc process for item, and later they send you a link to pay shipping.

Speedmaster-if this has a lenticular, are you saying this is a version not yet released? You called it 'holy grail' as if it was already released? Can you clarify a bit?

Thanks!

Hey DB sorry for the confusion but i accidentally stumbled upon this listing yesterday while i was checking up on my other orders so this item is definitely still up in the air as far as what the actual artwork will look like. As far as the holy grail i might have used the incorrect term to call this steel. But i believe out of the Avatar 3D releases coming out this TW version will most likely be the the ultimate edition with with lent and most likely a slip.:scat:

Mr. yes, many people order from them. First you go through cc process for item, and later they send you a link to pay shipping.

Speedmaster-if this has a lenticular, are you saying this is a version not yet released? You called it 'holy grail' as if it was already released? Can you clarify a bit?

Thanks!

Reactions: MK50
I am in, order placed. Yesasia may get this too, as they often have the Taiwan Steels, but I've not ordered from JS for a while, so what the hay:)

The Tai versions are always nice but Avatar was one that never seemed that hard to get hold of. Even recently the Extended version was available from YesAsia.