SpeedMasterLee

Master of the STEEL
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Torrance, California. USA
Release date Oct 26, 2012

JSDVD Buy Link

YesAsia Buy Link

http://www.yesasia.com/us/avatar-20...-taiwan-version/1031546488-0-0-0-en/info.html Link for USA residents

Check out the hi-res images from JSDVD -
4710756229438-2.jpg

4710756229438-3.jpg

4710756229438-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this will be a VIVA metal box based on the description at yesasia web-site (Metal Case Card Edition)

Yes, but in the response Grapey received the CSR said "steelbook". I think it will be a steelbook just like the German Avatar 3D release. Either way I preordered it! :oohyeah:

Reactions: Blu-devil
Got antsy when someone said the pre order link was gone so i went ahead and ordered. Why do they have a paypal icon on the bottom of the checkout page if they dont give you the option to use it? Anyone know what this is about?

Remind you to be careful fraud rampant:
JSDVD will not require you to ATM machines to carry out any operation or credit card installment receipt of letters from unknown persons or call, immediately call 165 anti-fraud hotline. Notify me the following check goods updates:

Last edited:
If you are talking about YA then yes you can pay with PP!
Got antsy when someone said the pre order link was gone so i went ahead and ordered. Why do they have a paypal icon on the bottom of the checkout page if they dont give you the option to use it? Anyone know what this is about?

Remind you to be careful fraud rampant:
JSDVD will not require you to ATM machines to carry out any operation or credit card installment receipt of letters from unknown persons or call, immediately call 165 anti-fraud hotline. Notify me the following check goods updates:

JSDVD

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I hear it going to have a lenticular slip

Not sure about JSDVD, never used them before.

Yes a lenticular full slip would be awesome. I noticed k2 has a listing for Avatar 3D lenticular but no mention of it being any sort of metal packaging. I am quite sure it is an identical release to this as TW/KR are usually the same minus the slips being different. Time will tell! I am ready to see actual pictures of this thing!

Is this exyended edition also included 3D version?

If not then when can we have the extended 3D version?

How many time do I have to buy this movie to have everything I want?:angry:

No extended cut I believe on the new release. As for when will get one? Depending how much James Cameron & the studios are willing to milk off us consumers. The idea is release the 3D theatrical version first than have us double dip with the eventual Extended 3D version in a couple of years. Win! Win! for the Studios.!

Last edited:
Folks, please be reminded to keep the main steelbook thread discussion focused on the steelbook. I have moved rumor posts to the Chat Lounge forum.

Reactions: Sigill