SpeedMasterLee

Master of the STEEL
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Torrance, California. USA
Release date Oct 26, 2012

JSDVD Buy Link

YesAsia Buy Link

http://www.yesasia.com/us/avatar-20...-taiwan-version/1031546488-0-0-0-en/info.html Link for USA residents

Check out the hi-res images from JSDVD -
4710756229438-2.jpg

4710756229438-3.jpg

4710756229438-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking the risk and keeping my preorder, as long as I get a nice slip with Taiwanese title I'll be more than happy be it on an old rusty Ironpak or a fresh out of the oven steelbook or Viva Metal box I don't care lol

That's the spirit!!! Especially for new collectors and those who have yet to have an Avatar steelbook/metal packaging in their collection.

My guess is that the same 3D lenticular slip likw USA release, slip over existing whatever pack and throw in some flash card. As I have both the Ironpack and steelbook version, this doesn't really get me in buying another version.
For those who do not have the 3D version, this is a real good chance.

One picture shows everything...
8753avatar3d1.jpg
(photoed by terry68)

Yep thats a ironpack. So much for it being banned. It looks like both the ironpack and 3d armaray fits inside a big cover. Devastation is sinking in.

Last edited:
I like the bit where it says 'Limited Edition' on the bottom. 'Limited rehash' is nearer the mark.

Anybody keeping their order?

I think it looks bad too but could be one for the collector. Has there been a release like this type of slip before?