Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6260224_sa.jpg;maxHeight=700;maxWidth=700

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dano
got my copy today, dont get discouraged if the system doesnt let you pick up from store, i tried last night and it said there was non at my local so i went by today before they opened and when i got it there had some around, as for the steelbook i think is really nice, very nice surprise,,,,,,,

Yup, always been a fan of the design and these definitely look sterling - all gloss w/ embossed logos . . . SO hoping ours in the UK steels look as good as these . . .

Pics courtesy nuikichiSB :-
Dl0JpCkVsAAX6Wq.jpg:large

J-cards etc.
Dl0JpDfU8AAyflY.jpg:large

Dl0JpCkV4AAfT7c.jpg:large

Dl17dXiU0AE_a-E.jpg:large

Last edited:
I got a copy of the first movie, but the steelbook is...How to describe it...very loose on the hinges. It just flops open with no stiffness in the spine. I've had this on steelbooks before but was wondering if this is a problem or not? In my mind it always feels like the whole thing has no support in the spine and imagine it will break one day. I try to open them very carefully, but can anyone give their expert opinion on whether this actually matters?

I got a copy of the first movie, but the steelbook is...How to describe it...very loose on the hinges. It just flops open with no stiffness in the spine. I've had this on steelbooks before but was wondering if this is a problem or not? In my mind it always feels like the whole thing has no support in the spine and imagine it will break one day. I try to open them very carefully, but can anyone give their expert opinion on whether this actually matters?

It should be fine, but yes this is something that does happen from time to time for all steelbooks.

Of course, it's impossible to tell unless you open it, so there's no way to tell up front that you have a steelbook with a loose hinge.

You could swap out the trays with and the spine another steelbook that you don't like as much (or a cheap alternative) - the problem lies with the plastic underneath.