Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st, 2016
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_8958.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
'Strewth, dude, 52 quid for a single steelbook!? You guys on here must be printing the folding stuff! spending that sum on individual steelbooks... colour me gobsmacked.
Boggles the mind and gets me thinking of how many films I could add to the collection with that.

Are you joking? (n) With the weakness of the pound, that's pretty much the standard price for a Blufans release...

Reactions: lgans316
No, not at all.- nice of you to ask though.
Hadn't realised I was hobnobbing with the rich and . . . spending 52 quid on each of those steelbooks . . .
Crikey, hope they are truly spectacular because for that price they had better be! . . . and nothing like the cheap c*** I buy here in the U.K. for 7 quid up to a maximum of 30 quid.
Anyway, to tell the truth I'm a big fan of Morgan Freeman and I agree with whatever he's saying here.

The Good : Steelbook is pretty good . Excellent artwork all round .
1477649095830577246715.jpg

Actually inside artwork inexplicably cropped. Doh!
147764923292240304804.jpg

The Bad news
The lenticular magnet is quite clear and has some depth but is horribly mismatched in size. It is obvious that the magnets are manufactured by a third party who do not have access to the actual steelbook .
14776494467661993950599.jpg

SERIOUSLY!!! That is WRONG. Lucky i cancelled my pre-order. Still, if the back and inside art mindblowing then just remove the lentl.........job done. Let's see!

When the F will they learn how to do a Lenti?
And what the hell is going on with that inside?? Terrible!!!

Looks like smooth matte similar to Avengers Assemble. I am sure this will come back in stock and sell out.
Yeah, i think you're right, it looks like a matte finish. I don't know if i will get this though, looks like there's too much gone wrong with it to lay out another £25, and the first one is really nice, anyway. Steelbook exterior is real good though