Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez just calm down :rolleyes:

Btw 50 + is definitely not the cost of this. This was priced 47 usd, with shipping cost around 13 it is 60 usd in total, which is cca 43 GBP and thats the COST lol.

I believe MOD did the right thing :coffee:

Certain mods should be fired! I was told BY F**KING ADMIN! that if getting rid of a wanted steel the rules allow me to say so here, it WAS going at "cost" I'm not a trader. A screen cap has been taken and I WILL be posting this on Twitter with a sh*t ton of following members! I won't tollerate this crap from jumped up mod nobodies!
Why dont you cool your shorts, and allow and admin to look it over. no mod can delete posts fully and neither can members. its soft deleted and an admin can still view them.

Why dont you cool your shorts, and allow and admin to look it over. no mod can delete posts fully and neither can members. its soft deleted and an admin can still view them.

Thank you, I don't believe with the new rules in this section my post was incorrect. I'm not a trader and was happy to let someone get this at roughly cost as some have said they missed out, if thats not the case then feel free to let me know, but I was under the impression it was acceptable to let members know theres one available.

Btw 50 + is definitely not the cost of this. This was priced 47 usd, with shipping cost around 13 it is 60 usd in total, which is cca 43 GBP and thats the COST lol.

Add import tax! this cost me basically £50 all in. Sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes not with customs! Happy to list this on eBay where there isn't even one entry in the UK for this steel but I wanted to offer it here first for those that missed it. I'm not a scalper or trader just hoping to see it go to a good home. But the replies I've had wish I'd stayed quiet and just listed it elsewhere! £50 including postage is roughly cost as postage signed for is nearly £4

Add import tax! this cost me basically £50 all in. Sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes not with customs! Happy to list this on eBay where there isn't even one entry in the UK for this steel but I wanted to offer it here first for those that missed it. I'm not a scalper or trader just hoping to see it go to a good home. But the replies I've had wish I'd stayed quiet and just listed it elsewhere!

You still can offer it here on your trade profile, that´s why there is trade section, for cases like this. OK then I didnt think about import tax, fair enough.

You still can offer it here on your trade profile, that´s why there is trade section, for cases like this. OK then I didnt think about import tax, fair enough.

I'm not what you would call a trader, I sell a few copies here and there mainly because I impusle buy then watch them collect dust. I list on eBay always at cost, and its 1 or 2 a year. I was under the impression that if I had a sold out copy and was happy just to get my money back to say so in release threads? I could be wrong on that. I was happy to see this go to a Ninja at basically what I paid and included in that UK postage, obviously more if a non UK member wants it, but don't see the point in a trader profile as I rarely sell

@psychoscot @Apollon

To my recollection and best knowledge to what I believe only myself has stated (granted there are 2 others) is that you can only use the main steelbook threads for ISO posts. Which stands for "in search of" there are definitely some ISO type posts in this thread where some people are in search of and asking for PMs. The PMs was also asked people to state so that there isnt a back and forth of chatter of negotiating or what have you in a thread vs. taking it to private messages.

So technically speaking, to the best of my knowledge the mod was deleting based off of what the standard was set as. (granted HDN could do a better job informing of any standards as its not like its a sticky anywhere) I'm sure there are other posts tho in threads that get overseen where people offer stuff at costs. I know some of the GB Hosts I believe do so ... I think so long as threads arent overrun by everyone offering stuff up then its not that big a deal. If "at cost" ... tho its kinda the reverse opposite right. If you see an ISO you can PM and offer something at cost etc. If its above cost, might as well keep out of the thread and promote in trade threads and a recommendation I have always said is in one's signature. Cause your sig is in every post you have ever made. "For sale: Book of Eli for $30, PM ME" as example. And a sig advert like that doesnt bump a thread.

Either way I dont think anyone in this thread needs to get too caught up on this for the moment, as HDN does have something coming for all that will later eliminate this type of debate and make this a moot point. It cant be discussed yet, so i guess just take my word for it.

Reactions: psychoscot
@psychoscot @Apollon

To my recollection and best knowledge to what I believe only myself has stated (granted there are 2 others) is that you can only use the main steelbook threads for ISO posts. Which stands for "in search of" there are definitely some ISO type posts in this thread where some people are in search of and asking for PMs. The PMs was also asked people to state so that there isnt a back and forth of chatter of negotiating or what have you in a thread vs. taking it to private messages.

So technically speaking, to the best of my knowledge the mod was deleting based off of what the standard was set as. (granted HDN could do a better job informing of any standards as its not like its a sticky anywhere) I'm sure there are other posts tho in threads that get overseen where people offer stuff at costs. I know some of the GB Hosts I believe do so ... I think so long as threads arent overrun by everyone offering stuff up then its not that big a deal. If "at cost" ... tho its kinda the reverse opposite right. If you see an ISO you can PM and offer something at cost etc. If its above cost, might as well keep out of the thread and promote in trade threads and a recommendation I have always said is in one's signature. Cause your sig is in every post you have ever made. "For sale: Book of Eli for $30, PM ME" as example. And a sig advert like that doesnt bump a thread.

Either way I dont think anyone in this thread needs to get too caught up on this for the moment, as HDN does have something coming for all that will later eliminate this type of debate and make this a moot point. It cant be discussed yet, so i guess just take my word for it.

Thanks for your response @Wreck I'm happy to see a Ninja get this at basically what I paid + postage, it was a short run on the quarter slip and I know they have their fans. I haven't offered this anywhere else as I'd prefer it was passed on in house, thats the only reason I put a post up. I'd rather a Ninja get it than anyone else. I'm not a trader and never will be, to me its about collecting, but on the odd time I get rid of something I'd prefer it went to a member who missed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76 and Wreck

You forgot that on 28th July 2017 the exchange rate was different :p

$60 = £46.50

So £50 shipped or not shipped offer is reasonable from @psychoscot which can easily sell for £80.

upload_2018-4-22_22-55-33.png

I'd rather a Ninja get it than anyone else. I'm not a trader and never will be, to me its about collecting, but on the odd time I get rid of something I'd prefer it went to a member who missed out.
Personally, if it was me (and I'll probably get shot down for saying this) I'd just throw it on eBay and get as much as I could for it to fund something else I wanted. Especially if you're only doing it once or twice a year.

You could offer it to someone at cost here, and they could just put it straight up on eBay themselves at double the price (unless you knew them, or knew they were genuine)

Unfortunately there are as much ungrateful members on here as there are helpful and genuine......

Personally, if it was me (and I'll probably get shot down for saying this) I'd just throw it on eBay and get as much as I could for it to fund something else I wanted.

You could offer it to someone at cost here, and they could just put it straight up on eBay themselves at double the price (unless you knew them, or knew they were genuine)

Unfortunately there are as much ungrateful members on here as there are helpful and genuine......

It's gone to a respected and well known Ninja fortunately. I do take your views on board though mate

Reactions: BluSteel2012