Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing in the forum rules to stop people saying whether they liked a film or not.

no theres not thats why they put spoiler tags in the code, but i watch alot of films at home and tbh couldn't careless what some think of films as everyones views are different thats what makes the world tick but i don't want to read chapter and verse over a couple of pages.
what people thought of it! thats what rotten tomatoes is for.
i come here to talk about steels look at the art and packages. if people are too damn lazy to use spoiler tags then people do get peed off its been said a good few pages back to use spoiler tags and yet people still talk about what they like or don't like and to be honest most people are not interested in their barry norman views on a film.

also some people subscribe to a thread to watch for updates bet you there email boxes are filling up with this drivel, now you may diasagree with me thats you prerogative but how about we just talk steel as thats what this board is for!

here is the thread for talking about age of ultron took me 30 seconds to find why don't people take it in there thats what that thread was set up for, its not rocket science is it??????????????
or is that just too much trouble :confused::confused::confused:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...heaters-may-1-2015.18235/page-30#post-1395110

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Ok guys can we get back on topic. It's ok to post opinions on a film but for extended chat you should do that in the movie thread here. This thread is primarily for chatting about the Steelbook release. Thanks.

Cool poster, but that's not Ultron, just one of the many avatars of him that look more like the comic book version. I would prefer The REAL Ultron.

I dig this IMAX poster, although the characters would be rather small on the steelbook:

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-IMAX-HR-4.jpg
At the very least it would make a stunning slip [emoji41] [emoji7]

Reactions: Threat
I think it's the best way to make it look like the 1st avengers steelbook that came out (with the big A).
I like the idea of having a new steelbook that matches the 1st but still with the characters on it.

But well my nova avengers steelbook arriving soon might change my mind :D

I hope we continue with a spine title for this Avengers AOU release, to match the last Avengers Assemble release.

For artwork maybe something like this on the back or the inside. ;)

avengers_age_of_ultron_2015_movie.jpg

Reactions: Basil and dLux
sorry to throw a pisser on the works here guys we please stop talking about how good or bad the film is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF US HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU RATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about the steel when we got the art instead!
otherwise go create a thread somewhere else and chat to your hearts content

many thanks

and for those that can't read :rofl:

You need to chill out, there's nothing wrong with telling what we thought about the movie, as long as we don't spoil anything. You might still like it, even if someone else doesn't.

I came here to say my piece about the steelbook in my earlier post, and thought to quickly say what I thought about the movie as well.

You need to chill out, there's nothing wrong with telling what we thought about the movie, as long as we don't spoil anything. You might still like it, even if someone else doesn't.

I came here to say my piece about the steelbook in my earlier post, and thought to quickly say what I thought about the movie as well.

i understand where your coming from perhaps i could say it better, but everyone has there own opionon on films doesn't mean ill agree with yours or you would agree on mine.
the point is everyone has a different view on films. i could love a film that everyone else could hate example some films i like people would consider pure cheese films but sometimes i quite like that on occasion for me its just the way it all works.

the actual point is everyone talking about a film page after page and after about 3 pages it starts to get very boring with everyone arguing and asking why they disagree etc.
to me it is just time wasted reading it gets boring very quick, the point of this exact thread is to talk about the steelbook or am i wrong in that???

if people really really intrested in talking about a film there is a section for that what is happening people are just too lazy to be bothered going to look for it! for me its that simple, whether you agree with that or not is another matter.

all i was trying to do is point out people subscribe to a thread for news about the steelbook by email alerts just imagine how many email alerts 3 pages of idle chatter about nothing creates? to me it does not help anyone it just detracts from the thread.

now ive said my bit ill leave it there this thread has derailed enough, hopefully we could just talk about the steel from now on its not alot to ask is it?

anyway hopefully back to the steel