Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder whether we'll get a title on the spine of this to match the lovely NovaMedia Avengers steel or whether it will be boring WWA with character faces on the spine. I expect the latter!

GB's aren't normally done for Zavvi releases as they ship everywhere (almost), your best bet is looking in the trade section of this website or wait to see if/when it comes back up for order nearer the release date (whenever that is)

I think he was talking about a group buy for the TBA Best Buy US version.

GB's aren't normally done for Zavvi releases as they ship everywhere (almost), your best bet is looking in the trade section of this website or wait to see if/when it comes back up for order nearer the release date (whenever that is)

most ninjas i know reserved 2 copies one for themselves and one to sell as a spare for other ninjas at cost.
i got 2 asked around and no one wanted it so cancelled that one, but i suspect there are others on here who may be able to help you out @spadam1989
you just need to ask around. and worse case this will come back in loads have been cancelled just zavvi may slap the dreaded sh1t box with it.

basil :thumbs:

I think he was talking about a group buy for the TBA Best Buy US version.

Sorry guys seems i've confused a few of you, I should have been clearer. I have preorderd Zavvi AUO with the Marvel box that everyone hates lol. But as I love Marvel and it's my first time getting one of those boxes, thought i'd give it a go.

I was actually talking about the FilmArena AUO release. Are there normally GB's for those? If the artwork is different and decent i'll be tempted to get it

Sorry guys seems i've confused a few of you, I should have been clearer. I have preorderd Zavvi AUO with the Marvel box that everyone hates lol. But as I love Marvel and it's my first time getting one of those boxes, thought i'd give it a go.

I was actually talking about the FilmArena AUO release. Are there normally GB's for those? If the artwork is different and decent i'll be tempted to get it
The artwork on FA will likely be the same, but they include some nice extras for a reasonable cost. You can see examples in their threads (like for Commando, Hunger Games, Elektra, etc).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spadam1989
i would also expect best buy to be doing this as well, who remembers thor the dark world with the de-bossed title? :D

basil :thumbs:
Yep I do, got it off fleabay for £15 the debossed title and title on the spine makes a huge difference. And yet on eBay the Zavvi version tends to go for more?? Go figure.

I have received dispatch notifications mail on Zbox, and Zavvi has charge for the full value 42.99 and stated order as complete. Does anyone has the same problem.

Wall-E worked the same way. They charged me for everything up front and shipped out the steelbook @ 0.00 charge last week.

Reactions: Jobby