Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps It'll come with de-bossed finger prints like the Hulk has handled it with not so loving care. This will probably be famous last words once mine arrives.

i have to be honest here im surprised not more releases have been announced yet world wide, i know is still in the cinema but usually they start setting up there stalls early on the major films.

so far we have
finland
norway
uk
czech (the only one to have expected release date of sept 16th 2015)

where is likes of
usa
canada
france
germany
italy
china
asia
etc etc etc

basil :thumbs:

i have to be honest here im surprised not more releases have been announced yet world wide, i know is still in the cinema but usually they start setting up there stalls early on the major films.

so far we have
finland
norway
uk
czech (the only one to have expected release date of sept 16th 2015)

where is likes of
usa
canada
france
germany
italy
china
asia
etc etc etc

basil :thumbs:
Best Buy might be getting a steelbook for AoU, MAYBE.

Am I imagining this, or has zavvi removed the Limited to 4000 copies text from their listing destription ?. I'm sure it was there when I pre-ordered this. (and it's been mentioned in previous posts as well as the OP)

So it looks like this may be getting an increased print run....which is all well and good, BUT, what I really want is the Artwork and a Release date please...

Am I imagining this, or has zavvi removed the Limited to 4000 copies text from their listing destription ?. I'm sure it was there when I pre-ordered this. (and it's been mentioned in previous posts as well as the OP)

So it looks like this may be getting an increased print run....which is all well and good, BUT, what I really want is the Artwork and a Release date please...

It did say limited to 4000. Wish they would announce the artwork.

Buyer beware. You may think you pre-ordered the Age of Ultron Z-Box but you are just a likely to get the Ant-Man Z-Box. Stupid Zavvi

Lol, this Z-Box thing is still happening?! :LOL:

I don't really care about the print run since this will probably be the WWA again anyway...
I just want to finally SEE that artwork god damn.. am i asking for too much?! :banghead:

Reactions: luke98
Lol, this Z-Box thing is still happening?! :LOL:

I don't really care about the print run since this will probably be the WWA again anyway...
I just want to finally SEE that artwork god damn.. am i asking for too much?! :banghead:

I think we're looking at second half of September as a likely release date, so I'd expect to see the artwork a bit over a month before that - I think that was also the case with GOTG