Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Really? Sorry to hear that, did they refund you at all?

Well I've sent them a message when the charged messages were posted on here to make sure their they send mine out. I prob won't get a reply until tomorrow now anyway. I'll also let you know what they say and if I get a dispatch email but i would send them a message to remind them. Can't hurt.

Yes they refunded me for Ratatouille but i was not happy. When i first contacted them it was still available to order, but it took 6 weeks to get any sense out of them, as there trade team had to investigate lol. By this time it was now sold out.

Have sent them a message about this release, so fingers crossed i get it dispatched. Will keep you informed of any developments. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
I just looked at my order details the original release date they had was 31/12/2022 :rofl:
That was one hell of a placeholder date they had originally :LOL:

Zavvi taking payment very early aren't they :LOL::rofl:

Dammit - Zavvi have again sent a 'payment problem' email and my order is cancelled. They did this with Dredd (via The Hut). If a helpful Ninja happens to have two incoming with a spare, I'd be most grateful :-/

Just got an email about my card and payment problem (card expired a few months ago) have now updated details and hopefully be processed for this

Seemed to have been able to update my card payment also, hopefully done it early enough to still make early delivery (would love to watch this again over the weekend)

Got the payment problem email thanks to zavvi and their Stone Age ordering system that won't let you amend orders after cards are replaced months after preordering items... All sorted now...

I am hoping so to mate, as i have this on a zbox deal also. Will post here and let you know if i get a dispatch e-mail, do you think it is worth sending them an e-mail, to remind them that they need to send me a copy. I will be gutted if i don't get this, as they did me over with the Ratatouille steelbook as part of a z-box deal, which i never received a dispatch e-mail for, and ended up without the steelbook, even though they had my money for three months.

Have just sent them an e-mail asking for clarification on this matter will let all know what response i get. Will be at least two days before i hear back knowing there customer service.

You know what, after all these months, same here. But reading your concern about this, especially after your Ratatouille issue, I might send them an email myself, as I have this order in my order history for avengers ZBOX order as despatched already, mainly due to the actual ZBOX despatched in May and not the steel book, and it's rather concerning that I don't have an outstanding order with this not completely forfilled.

Cheers, and hope you get yours soon too.

Reactions: popeye