Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
All good here mate (hope all good with you too)

There will always be a few that want to "agree to disagree" just for the sake of it. Although I am not a fan of the Z Box, its up to the person what they spend there hard earned ££££ on and if they purchase it with the steel before the individual release, then its common sense you get yours first.

I'm gona PM you mate. Gimme 10

Reactions: PKAVFC
Late to the party here it seems but is it worth getting this from Zavvi considering it's not even an exclusive from them? Amazon.it still have it in stock.

It doesn't matter if you get if from zavi or amazon.it as it's the same release - the only difference will be a j-card

Late to the party here it seems but is it worth getting this from Zavvi considering it's not even an exclusive from them? Amazon.it still have it in stock.
On azDE it's in stock too, same price as on azIT: EU steelbooks are all the same; if you don't mind the different localized tracks, I suggest that you buy it in Germany; shipping costs are the same, but the shipping packaging is much better than the useless A1 cardboard used by azIT ;);)

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra
Hey guys.

Had to cancel my order on this due to me recently moving house.

Will anyone be so kind as to PM me if they notice it come back in stock :)

I would watch out next week, usually around release date often cancellations are put up :)

Reactions: Kizza
payments are early so hopefully customers should have it soon.

I really hope they don't balls this up for the customers who got roped into the marvel Zbox and have already paid.
Not even sure if I get a dispatch email!

payments are early so hopefully customers should have it soon.

I really hope they don't balls this up for the customers who got roped into the marvel Zbox and have already paid.
Not even sure if I get a dispatch email!

I am hoping so to mate, as i have this on a zbox deal also. Will post here and let you know if i get a dispatch e-mail, do you think it is worth sending them an e-mail, to remind them that they need to send me a copy. I will be gutted if i don't get this, as they did me over with the Ratatouille steelbook as part of a z-box deal, which i never received a dispatch e-mail for, and ended up without the steelbook, even though they had my money for three months.

Have just sent them an e-mail asking for clarification on this matter will let all know what response i get. Will be at least two days before i hear back knowing there customer service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I am hoping so to mate, as i have this on a zbox deal also. Will post here and let you know if i get a dispatch e-mail, do you think it is worth sending them an e-mail, to remind them that they need to send me a copy. I will be gutted if i don't get this, as they did me over with the Ratatouille steelbook as part of a z-box deal, which i never received a dispatch e-mail for, and ended up without the steelbook, even though they had my money for three months.

Really? Sorry to hear that, did they refund you at all?

Well I've sent them a message when the charged messages were posted on here to make sure their they send mine out. I prob won't get a reply until tomorrow now anyway. I'll also let you know what they say and if I get a dispatch email but i would send them a message to remind them. Can't hurt.

Reactions: popeye