Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME346 - 10% discount code works as well.

Thank you for that information. I finally decided to grab this because of the discount and grabbed another steelbook that the code also worked for.

I still haven't seen Baby Driver but I will watch the Blu-ray copy from my local library eventually.
If I decide I don't like it then I'll just sell it on. It cost me $30 Canadian.
The ugly yellow steelbook just dropped from $40 to $25 Canadian for Black Friday sales in Canada.

So again Thank you!

Reactions: lgans316
I have ordered one about an hour ago €20.51 after discount code to replace the damaged steelbook I got from Zoom
At least with Zavvi better chance of arriving without been damaged

Order dispatched from Zavvi
I hope this one arrives in perfect condition

My order from Zoom was a disaster very poor packaging and I won't be risking any more trade wide steelbook orders with Zoom
I will only consider Zoom again for steelbooks if it's UK exclusive and is not available anywhere else in Europe.

I´ve got three orders lately from Zoom and all arrived luckily in 100% condition, but Zavvi packaging is miles better

I'm pretty annoyed. I received a damaged one from Zavvi and they said they couldn't replace it cause it was 'sold out' until I saw them up for sale again last night. They should have at least got back in contact to say they could replace it with the new stock...

I'm pretty annoyed. I received a damaged one from Zavvi and they said they couldn't replace it cause it was 'sold out' until I saw them up for sale again last night. They should have at least got back in contact to say they could replace it with the new stock...

That sucks but it's common for Zavvi to do that.
Sometimes it's better just to purchase the restocked copy and send the old one back for a full refund.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Deleted member 9789