Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep already had a good moan to Wright, Working Title and Sony in Twitter, telling them its rubbish. Posted Kaw's mock up which is VASTLY superior!

Its Sony, so hopefully Blufans or Kimchi will get to do a WEA steel and I don't have to spend a penny on this disaster!

I'm guessing your sitting on the fence with the artwork? Did you get a reply?

• Thanks
Reactions: psychoscot
I tweeted Edgar Wright to ask Sony to release a 4K Steelbook. If this was a 3D film it would be included, they're not doing the format or physical media in general justice. I'm tongue tied here having already got Steelbooks of The Cornetto Trilogy and Scott Pilgrim, passing on this triggers me somehow...

Just saw the movie earlier today, fantastic movie, makes me almost want to instantly pre-order this one but I'm not quite in love with the artwork.

Saw it, literally don't understand the hype and I love Edgar Wright. It's a comedy Drive, even the diner scene you'll see is something which feels was ripped from Drive. Least Shaun of the Dead was an obvious "yeah this is a comedy Dawn of the Dead"...so seeing people say it's original....boggles my mind. Shame. I liked the look of Scott Pilgram but Michael Cera ruined that for me.

Hopefully the next film will be a Pegg/Frost one. We need a new "Cornetto Trilogy"

Saw it, literally don't understand the hype and I love Edgar Wright. It's a comedy Drive, even the diner scene you'll see is something which feels was ripped from Drive. Least Shaun of the Dead was an obvious "yeah this is a comedy Dawn of the Dead"...so seeing people say it's original....boggles my mind. Shame. I liked the look of Scott Pilgram but Michael Cera ruined that for me.

Hopefully the next film will be a Pegg/Frost one. We need a new "Cornetto Trilogy"
I definitely think it was his most mainstream film to date. I tried not to compare it to Shaun or Fuzz, they are in different leagues. But I enjoyed the hell out of it, had me grinning the whole time. The use of music also was spot on in places for a movie with so much vs something like GOTG vol.2 which I found felt forced & some of the songs felt out of place. Hardly perfect nor original in plotting but a fun stylized movie with some of the best car stunt work in awhile.

So no FilmArena release for this anyway, looks like this might be the only steelbook for a while.

From FilmArena:
Dear Collectors,

before the end of June distributing Bontonfilm sent us two more offers for generic SteelBooks THE DARK TOWER and BABY DRIVER.

I can not publish The Dark Tower's visuals yet, the BABY DRIVER steelbook visual is already on the web and facebook, but I do not have the confirmation of the final version.

We agreed that we would like to support a classic sale, but we will not add these titles to the FAC.

We're keeping one more WEA spot for the new Marvel title, which is going to be charted in boxoffice soon, and from private messages you write to us, we think you want it so much in FAC, WEA would be welcome.

If we get consent, we will try to prepare it for you. I can not tell the title yet, but many of you already know.

Have a fine rest of the day
1f642.png
:)
J.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
So no FilmArena release for this anyway, looks like this might be the only steelbook for a while.

From FilmArena:

What's all that marvel chat?

They doing a WEA for Spider-Man homecoming or somthing?