Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate Blu fans push their luck with me and their prices.

You need to draw a line somewhere otherwise there's no end

It's the principle and so many other factors like this time of the year (crimbo) the weak £ and these will just get higher and higher on each release.

I was expecting £50 or below. Which is really the highest I will go on a new release otherwise it starts getting silly

@Flloydo I feel exactly the same.

Although I am going to get this as I've passed on every other edition of it so far, I really thought it would be a bit cheaper.

OK, so it's 'only' a few quid more. But as you said, when does it end? Will we be having this conversation again next year when it jumps another $4? That would be almost $10 in a year for a extra piece of cardboard and lenti that surely can't be responsible for that price hike? The French Batman V Superman steelbook has 4 discs and can now be picked up at a very reasonable price. Surely it doesn't cost that much to put these together?

Also, is there an extra charge to use WEA on a steelbook? Is that somehow being factored into the higher price also?

I guess as long as people keep paying it they'll keep charging it. I can't keep paying these prices for one film for much longer though. And I can see the bubble bursting pretty soon......

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Although I am going to get this as I've passed on every other edition of it so far, I really thought it would be a bit cheaper.

OK, so it's 'only' a few quid more. But as you said, when does it end? Will we be having this conversation again next year when it jumps another $4? That would be almost $10 in a year for a extra piece of cardboard and lenti that surely can't be responsible for that price hike? The French Batman V Superman steelbook has 4 discs and can now be picked up at a very reasonable price. Surely it doesn't cost that much to put these together?

Also, is there an extra charge to use WEA on a steelbook? Is that somehow being factored into the higher price also?

Tbh mate as long as people keep buying they have no reason to not keep putting the prices up.

It's not just steels though everything seems to be getting more expensive year on year yet my bloody salary stays the same lol

I guess as long as people keep paying it they'll keep charging it. I can't keep paying these prices for one film for much longer though. And I can see the bubble bursting pretty soon......

Yeah your right, which is why I got annoyed for being mocked about it only being a few extra $. It all adds up and I can't go on like this for much longer either, manta are very expensive too and I really hope they only release an exclusive every 2 or 3 months but I can see that changing soon.

You serioulsy have to draw a line somewhere and it took me a while to jump on Blu fans because of the price.

Well there are four different arts for this film (France, Italy, U.K. / Us etc and this China) and sometimes I wonder on costs considering half the releases drop to such small prices like the French one.

I've said It before but I've seen amazing lenti mouse mats and other things in my local post office for peanuts (that are nova standard) so I can't see how a double lenti marks the price up that much higher except because they can

And although I liked the mad max lenti it still wasn't great and it's quite dark so i hope this one is much much much better and clearer for the price

Finally they understood that a box-set containing three of the same, except for slipcases, is just for crazies and resellers, especially when a completely unneeded 'naked' 1/4 slip steelbook added to have the price risen $50 more.
Now if you pay a triple price for the box set, you'll really get all different content, and exclusives not sold separately to add!
This will be the first time I buy such a box. FilmArena started doing that a while ago, and I've been getting their boxes (Sicario and Sabotage for example). So hopefully Batman v Superman won't be the first and only one from HDZeta.

Is the GB the only way to go to get this or will it also be available directly from the site?

They've set up an online store website long ago, but it intentionally NEVER works, so you'd have to pay extra to resellers and such. Don't understand that method of crappy work though, it's their product, if they want more money, could have just set a higher price right away and sold it honestly and directly.

Anybody know what's the release date for this release and what the estimated delivery date would be for Asia ? I'm switching countries soon so need to choose the right destination.

Can't wait for tomorrow, it's all about the Box Set for me.

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d any idea on payment deadline?

I hope it's after the release date, but probably not ^^ Really not the best time, just before Christmas, to spend that amount of money :( Will probably pass if the deadline is before the release (and it probably will be..)

Expected Release Date December 23rd, so Payment should definitely be before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.