Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see ... sounds like those that didn't get theres are wasting a lot of energy seeking an answer.

You paid for postage and gave tips. You didn't receive anything.

Did you pay for registered post ? if not, it could of gotten lost in the mail ? as some are saying they received cards ...

And I assume you all paid via Paypal ? takes less than 30 seconds to open a dispute rather than seeking an answer on here. That's the beauty of paypal buyer protection.

Be done with it. And don't deal with him again for lack of response / support.

I see ... sounds like those that didn't get theres are wasting a lot of energy seeking an answer.

Did you pay for registered post ? if not, it could of gotten lost in the mail ? as some are saying they received cards ...

And I assume you all paid via Paypal ? takes less than 30 seconds to open a dispute rather than seeking an answer on here. That's the beauty of paypal buyer protection.

I guess it is not about the money, it is about trust, which is rather important here among HDN members. We all don't care about a few bucks. I think there must be a good reason for what went wrong.

Based on the number of members not receiving them, I seriously doubt they were lost in the mail.... Frankly, I was done with this and assumed the guy dropped dead (glad he didn't...... sort of... ;) )...

But when I heard that he is still posting and joining GBs,.... well that's just BS.... When it comes to selling/trading on these boards, all one has is one's integrity, common decency, honor, etc.... We should all hold each other to these standards... So when I see members that throw these things out the window, it pisses me off to no end! It's no longer about the money or the stupid card... He can stick them up his @$$. Now it's about facing the consequences, seeking accountability and at least an apology. I mean come on....

Man, this issue elevated...as it is supposed to but I would've never thought @Geek Tragedy would've let it get to this point. He always seemed like a nice guy and even donated more than 2000 DMR codes to me for free. He was very talented and active with his mock-ups and after all the praise and congratulations he was getting for the Blufans approval of the Hollow Cut idea, I thought it was a heartfelt gesture that he even made the cards. However, he didn't follow through and now that gesture has now completely turned sour and maybe even give people a bit of a bad taste everytime they see their Hollow Cut slip now. That sucks!

Lastly, kudos to the Moderators for putting the members at ease with giveaways and taking proper action!

This is one steelbook I wished I had gone for when it was released but because I had no interest in blufans at the time I stuck with my Zavvi edition.
Nothing wrong with the Zavvi edition at all. Nice and gloss, title on the spine, good quality, 3D disc, what else more can you ask and half the price? :)

Reactions: lgans316