Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,626
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,610
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain. I had no problem with ordering "Begin Again" so I thought that this would go just as smoothly. I thought that once you put it in the basket that means that it's reserved. For the first few seconds before I realised what had happened I kept going "No! It's right there! It's already in the basket! Just let it through!", but no such luck. I'll try not to get so excited when I'm ordering one of these, more famous, titles next time.
Haha, I did EXACTLY the same.

i was home for 2pm ordered lenticular then when straight out,
damn didnt realize it sold out so quickly,
gutted for those who missed out, i hear blufans will be just as good though,

At least Avengers has a much higher print run.
We don't know that yet
With 4 versions its going to be lot less than you might expect if you look at it from individual versions
You will also see the print run be 50/50 between Local and International

I expect avengers to sell out in 2 min and I wont even bother trying for a one click as that will be seconds to sell out

Reactions: harry
Managed to get the lenti. At the same time, my brother was trying to purchase another copy for a friend and he couldn't complete the payment before it went OOS, so mine must have been one of the very last :O

wow. i'm here at the computer, logged in, waiting for 6pm, and seeing that everyone already ordered. :bored:

I thought it was going live at 6pm, right now!! what a loser!! :(

wow. i'm here at the computer, logged in, waiting for 6pm, and seeing that everyone already ordered. :bored:

I thought it was going live at 6pm, right now!! what a loser!! :(
Sad dude.

You might wanna step up your game and be more attentive now since I think you also sadly missed the Film Arena exclusives for similar reason. Good luck

Sad dude.

You might wanna step up your game and be more attentive now since I think you also sadly missed the Film Arena exclusives for similar reason. Good luck

nope. missed the FA releases because I did not know they existed. The thumbnails looked like simple WWA steels and the OP in each of those threads do not show the full package shot so I had no idea.

(however, I actually did get in on most of those in the end :naughty:)

this is actually the first time I've ever made this mistake. I had 2 alarms set for 6pm and even told my wife that 6pm is reserved no exceptions.

haha. oh wells. I'll trade for it or something.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and chunk
nope. missed the FA releases because I did not know they existed. The thumbnails looked like simple WWA steels and the OP in each of those threads do not show the full package shot so I had no idea.

(however, I actually did get in on most of those in the end :naughty:)

this is actually the first time I've ever made this mistake. I had 2 alarms set for 6pm and even told my wife that 6pm is reserved no exceptions.

haha. oh wells. I'll trade for it or something.

hahaha well I am happy to hear that you made it for all the Fa releases, hope my help for KK helped ??? yes I am devoted to that company, really trying to learn the ins and out, almost feel like moving up there lol.... they are gems to me.... but for me Big Hero 6 will be Blufans I don't want a WWA with just a slip for that release

hahaha well I am happy to hear that you made it for all the Fa releases, hope my help for KK helped ??? yes I am devoted to that company, really trying to learn the ins and out, almost feel like moving up there lol.... they are gems to me.... but for me Big Hero 6 will be Blufans I don't want a WWA with just a slip for that release

i have paid for Mockingjay, Equalizer, Maze Runner, and Dracula. I haven't heard anything further about KK.

I received The Maze Runner and it looks really nice!

I just cannot believe I missed this BH6. I wanted that LENTI !!!!!!

Reactions: chunk
i have paid for Mockingjay, Equalizer, Maze Runner, and Dracula. I haven't heard anything further about KK.

I received The Maze Runner and it looks really nice!

I just cannot believe I missed this BH6. I wanted that LENTI !!!!!!

Might not have mattered if you'd been online at 6am. I have never before not got what I wanted and I missed out in the lenti. Absolutely gutted. Site was the worst I've experienced since the Drive issues. Slow, then added too many to my cart so it had to be adjusted....by which time, gone. :(