Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: January 26th , 2018
Purchase Link: Amazon.es
Price: €299.99

91qo8PYcQSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon Spain release date retail price is €299.99

I never use the optional cancellation reason when I decide I want to cancel an order with amazon I just use cancel selected items
I never had amazon send me an email asking if im sure if I want to cancel an order after selecting to cancel an order that's a new one to me and unusual.

Amazon prices are often very high when they first go live to order the prices and are not the retail price but the list price
Amazon drop the price to actual selling price before release date sometimes this is done quickly
It's usually before release date the price drop will happen but on rare occasions not until release date itself

After release date prices can be higher or lower with some very high prices listed

Amazon actual selling price is what is listed by release date but you can have various price differences before this and you get the lower price with pre order price promise automatically if you pre ordered before a price drop.

Amazon Spain use final price of the product in their listings to show you what the retail price is
A cancellation is a cancellation. Just because you give a reason doesn’t make it optional! I did the same when I canceled my amazon.it order. Hope I don’t have the same problem.

Hey I hear you, you guys are preaching to the choir....

Now we'll see if we get past another big hurdle.... Will they actually let this thing through customs... Especially with how real it looks, and life sized it is. The regions it wasn't sold in was definitely intentional, lets see if they allow us to import them in.

OK looks like my worse fears are correct, not going through customs!!! .....

Refund Confirmation
Hello :
You made an order of the following product, but the carrier has returned the package. We have issued a refund.

Check the list of possible reasons why the package has been returned to us as undeliverable here . If you still want the product, please check your address is correct and place a new order.

Refund Confirmation
Hello :
You made an order of the following product, but the carrier has returned the package. We have issued a refund.

Check the list of possible reasons why the package has been returned to us as undeliverable here . If you still want the product, please check your address is correct and place a new order.

Are you sure thats the reason customs? Maybe they had carrier return it as you had canceled it and rather than go through hassle of a return or giving extra off they had it returned.
I have german edition on pre order and this has been back of my mind since it first available and australia probably strict if not more strict than other countries.

It be very annoying us from australia,usa and uk cant get this due to customs. They have even went to trouble to attach it to a base etc.
I keep it on pre order see what happens but maybe your was returned for the reason you had canceled first place but it was still sent?

Refund Confirmation
Hello :

That was something I did have worries about. I can see this happening a lot with the way the item looks. If it looks like a gun, attached to a stand or not I can see them not letting these through.:(

If customs do refuse these into usa,uk and australia why the hell did they not do these editions in these countries so no customs issues.
Honestly most who will buy this im sure will not want to be running around with a replica doing all sort of mischief.
It be crazy in this day we cant buy such item due to customs or laws.
Did china not sell similar items as water pistol very cheap and one point i wonder how that went with customs.
Im curious it if reaches your country and its refused what happens is it sent back to sender do customs destroy and how do we stand with refunds.
Im still hoping it's not an issue but from day one i almost never ordered due to this reason but did.

Are you sure thats the reason customs? Maybe they had carrier return it as you had canceled it and rather than go through hassle of a return or giving extra off they had it returned.
I have german edition on pre order and this has been back of my mind since it first available and australia probably strict if not more strict than other countries.

It be very annoying us from australia,usa and uk cant get this due to customs. They have even went to trouble to attach it to a base etc.
I keep it on pre order see what happens but maybe your was returned for the reason you had canceled first place but it was still sent?
That was something I did have worries about. I can see this happening a lot with the way the item looks. If it looks like a gun, attached to a stand or not I can see them not letting these through.:(
If customs do refuse these into usa,uk and australia why the hell did they not do these editions in these countries so no customs issues.
Honestly most who will buy this im sure will not want to be running around with a replica doing all sort of mischief.
It be crazy in this day we cant buy such item due to customs or laws.
Did china not sell similar items as water pistol very cheap and one point i wonder how that went with customs.
Im curious it if reaches your country and its refused what happens is it sent back to sender do customs destroy and how do we stand with refunds.
Im still hoping it's not an issue but from day one i almost never ordered due to this reason but did.

Once you send something out you no longer can stop or recall an item back, at that point it's now the property of whomever it's addressed. Only the addressee has the power to refuse the package/letter and have it returned, so amazon had no control of it being stopped or returned once it left their warehouse. It was shipped DHL International Express, which gets to me in no more then 2 days. That first day it went all the way to customs in Spain right before leaving to the US, then was sitting there for a whole day which I was worried was a bad sign. @Deckard99 and I were having lunch today when I checked my email to see the bad news. If the box was damaged in shipping DHL would state that on their website, as I have had a package returned once before in France because it got damaged during shipping. That french package listed it as being held up, with a weird yellow banner on the tracking page. Then updated it with a black banner at the top of the page stating returned to sender due to damage. This is not the case here, it just states returned to sender under the tracking.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
If this is down to customs then it be wise for amazon to not ship item to certain countries would save them a headache.
I know for example amazon japan does not send certain items to australia and its not even a replica gun,i have no reasons why they dont but its sold and shipped by amazon japan yet australia is not a place the send to.
Its annoying as they sell an item thats cheaper than elsewhere but yet dont ship here.
If it had been a replica gun i can understand,so why dont these amazons don't just exclude certain countries?
As there going to be a lot of returns from couriers,postal service etc back to amazon unless it slips through.
It be wise if possible for amazon to send these to several amazons like usa,uk and australia where we can buy direct from them rather than import but then maybe its just the way the law is.
But aint amazon got a lot of power,tricks whatever you want to call it to send these to several places that have strict laws but then maybe im just dreaming.
Anyway i keep mine on pre order and see what happens.
Maybe even amazon can state the item is a toy but i suppose that make no difference.
Its going to be a bugger for us collectors that have strict customs etc if we dont have this for our collection.
I was looking forward to getting this but im not even sure not its going to happen.

Well, according to the unboxing videos, the replica looks "static" (except the lights), right ?
What about the trigger, chamber, cylinder, ... ?
Nothing to do with this blaster I guess (look at 10'40) :

Once you send something out you no longer can stop or recall an item back, at that point it's now the property of whomever it's addressed. Only the addressee has the power to refuse the package/letter and have it returned, so amazon had no control of it being stopped or returned once it left their warehouse. It was shipped DHL International Express, which gets to me in no more then 2 days. That first day it went all the way to customs in Spain right before leaving to the US, then was sitting there for a whole day which I was worried was a bad sign. @Deckard99 and I were having lunch today when I checked my email to see the bad news. If the box was damaged in shipping DHL would state that on their website, as I have had a package returned once before in France because it got damaged during shipping. That french package listed it as being held up, with a weird yellow banner on the tracking page. Then updated it with a black banner at the top of the page stating returned to sender due to damage. This is not the case here, it just states returned to sender under the tracking.
It is possible for Amazon to contact postal carrier or courier to cancel parcel been delivered to a customer.

I have had orders with amazon where they contacted the postal carrier to stop delivery as I complained about the carrier been used with my order and estimated delivery date
Amazon contacted carrier to stop delivery and they then reshipped my order using faster courier

Customs in destination country on arrival is where parcels would be usually decided if are to be allowed or rejected

UK might be an issue for some customers with customs as they have strict rules on replicas that look like real guns unless you have a licence or permission to purchase
Example Airsoft Guns in UK you can't purchase the replicas that look like the real thing unless you have permission
To buy a black gun or silver or gold gun/pistol you must have one of the following:
– Current UKARA membership
– Membership to a skirmish site
– Member of a re-enactment group or society
– A film, television or theatre production company
– Acting on behalf of a museum
– Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
– Delivery address outside of the UK

IMPORTANT: Proof will be required before this item can be sent to you. If you cannot supply the relevant information a cancellation fee may be charged. For more information please see our terms and conditions.

If you do NOT have one of the above then you can still buy this gun but in a two-tone UK Legal colour.

UK customers can purchase replicas as long as they are altered so they don't look like a real gun to purchase a replica not altered you need to be covered under the exceptions listed above
UK Law
http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/busi...upport/product_safety/imitation_firearms.aspx

I would say Sony decided not to do a UK retailer release because of possible issues like you have with AirSoft Replica Guns in the UK

Customers in Rep of Ireland
In Rep of Ireland though you can buy realistic looking non firing Replica Guns and Airsoft Guns ( these are not classed as firearms under the law in Rep of Ireland)
The only restrictions are the muzzle energy is one joule or less with Airsoft BB guns and you are over 18
It is an offence though to produce or use in a public place - The penalties include up to five years imprisonment

A lot of these realistic looking Replica Guns in Rep of Ireland get used in actual and attempted robbery they look very real and is a topic of discussion over here

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Well, according to the unboxing videos, the replica looks "static" (except the lights), right ?
What about the trigger, chamber, cylinder, ... ?
Nothing to do with this blaster I guess (look at 10'40) :

That's the expensive replica from Tomenosuke and is what's used in the film itself
It cost $999 or more depending on who you order from

@GI_SnakeEyes that is some terrible news for all you guys who live overseas.
that is something they should have checked upfront, and not accepting orders from countries with this kind of gun policy customs

It is possible for Amazon to contact postal carrier or courier to cancel parcel been delivered to a customer.

I have had orders with amazon where they contacted the postal carrier to stop delivery as I complained about the carrier been used with my order and estimated delivery date
Amazon contacted carrier to stop delivery and they then reshipped my order using faster courier

Customs in destination country on arrival is where parcels would be usually decided if are to be allowed or rejected

UK might be an issue for some customers with customs as they have strict rules on replicas that look like real guns unless you have a licence or permission to purchase
Example Airsoft Guns in UK you can't purchase the replicas that look like the real thing unless you have permission
To buy a black gun or silver or gold gun/pistol you must have one of the following:
– Current UKARA membership
– Membership to a skirmish site
– Member of a re-enactment group or society
– A film, television or theatre production company
– Acting on behalf of a museum
– Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
– Delivery address outside of the UK

IMPORTANT: Proof will be required before this item can be sent to you. If you cannot supply the relevant information a cancellation fee may be charged. For more information please see our terms and conditions.

If you do NOT have one of the above then you can still buy this gun but in a two-tone UK Legal colour.

UK customers can purchase replicas as long as they are altered so they don't look like a real gun to purchase a replica not altered you need to be covered under the exceptions listed above
UK Law
http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/busi...upport/product_safety/imitation_firearms.aspx

I would say Sony decided not to do a UK retailer release because of possible issues like you have with AirSoft Replica Guns in the UK

Customers in Rep of Ireland
In Rep of Ireland though you can buy realistic looking non firing Replica Guns and Airsoft Guns ( these are not classed as firearms under the law in Rep of Ireland)
The only restrictions are the muzzle energy is one joule or less with Airsoft BB guns and you are over 18
It is an offence though to produce or use in a public place - The penalties include up to five years imprisonment

A lot of these realistic looking Replica Guns in Rep of Ireland get used in actual and attempted robbery they look very real and is a topic of discussion over here

I wonder what laws are like for these in australia.

As Amazon uses its own Logistics in Europe I am hoping that there are no customs problems with delivery to UK.
This is one of the reasons that I kept Amz.de order and cancelled FNAC order because they use DHL.
Also deliveries within Europe shouldn't need to go through customs right????

As Amazon uses its own Logistics in Europe I am hoping that there are no customs problems with delivery to UK.
This is one of the reasons that I kept Amz.de order and cancelled FNAC order because they use DHL.
Also deliveries within Europe shouldn't need to go through customs right????
Anything posted or couriered to you goes through customs to check it isn't banned or restricted be it from within Europe or Outside Europe
Some couriers have permission to the the checks as in they have customs clearance status and act on behalf of customs.
All parcels get scanned
https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad

Parcels also posted within the UK and been delivered to another UK address are also checked by the postal service to make sure it's not banned or restricted item

Last edited:
Anything posted or couriered to you goes through customs to check it isn't banned or restricted be it from within Europe or Outside Europe
Some couriers have permission to the the checks as in they have customs clearance status and act on behalf of customs.
All parcels get scanned
https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad

Parcels also posted within the UK and been delivered to another UK address are also checked by the postal service to make sure it's not banned or restricted item
Companies like Amazon selling directly and using their own Logistics within Europe must have special arrangements as the postal service isn't involved.

Companies like Amazon selling directly and using their own Logistics within Europe must have special arrangements as the postal service isn't involved.
All post is checked as in everything that comes into the UK it gets scanned on arrival
Amazon Logistics is a postal service and they have as I mentioned earlier some couriers have permission as in a licence to do the customs clearance on behalf of customs.

Every parcel that arrives within the UK is scanned and checked to make sure it's not banned or restricted item arriving within the UK

Amazon Germany use various couriers most times it's iParcel

All post is checked as in everything that comes into the UK it gets scanned on arrival
Amazon Logistics is a postal service and they have as I mentioned earlier like other couriers have permission as in a licence to do the customs clearance on behalf of customs.

Every parcel that arrives within the UK is scanned and checked to make sure it's not banned or restricted item arriving within the UK

Amazon Germany use various couriers most times it's iParcel
For UK delivery Amz.de always use their own Logistics and not any other courier company

For UK delivery Amz.de always use their own Logistics and not any other courier company
It still gets scanned and customs rules apply all post is scanned for banned or restricted item on arrival in the UK
Amazon Logistics have like iParcel and DHL and some other couriers a licence to do the customs clearance process themselves

If they fail to do the checks and let through a banned or restricted item they get fined and risk their licence to act on behalf of customs be withdrawn.

Reason for the blaster been glued to the stand is to comply with replica guns for some countries laws but problem is some countries are more strict than others in what is allowed and what is not

Last edited:
I wonder what laws are like for these in australia.
I'm not 100% on Australia
The laws it varies depending on your location in Australia and it's a bit vague as to what is not allowed but from what I can see I don't think you will have any issues with the Blade Runner Blaster especially considering it's glued to the stand